P&B Good c**t 2016

Grim O'Grady

I like to read Shandon and throbbers posts they are usually good, I don't really mind anyone though I'm sure most of you are good guys in real life, I must admit I do cringe a little at Gunter's posts though. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mon Dieu's posts in the Scottish Cup Final thread and around that time were the highlight of 2016 for most regular posters on here, that thread should be added to the Gold Forum on Hogmanay.

Totally agree, was like nearly every poster jumped on the Hibee bandwagon, other than Hearts fans (although I'm sure some were quietly pleased for their city rivals to win, due to family / friend connections) & Sevco fans, but who gives a shit about them? Except KB, a true gent and another poster whose input I really enjoy. It was like P&B's Diana moment.

Yeah - not just Mon Dieu it has to be said that thread is absolutely spectacular but reading the comments from the last 10 minutes get me absolutely buzzing. Then the obvious chaos that followed not only on the day but the weeks and months after make it the ultimate highlight of 2016 for Scottish football.

Yeah - not just Mon Dieu it has to be said that thread is absolutely spectacular but reading the comments from the last 10 minutes get me absolutely buzzing. Then the obvious chaos that followed not only on the day but the weeks and months after make it the ultimate highlight of 2016 for Scottish football.

If not ever! It was absolutely glorious. I'm not even remotely Hibee inclined, but for some reason, the whole thing was delicious, the big gathering in some park that was attended by an inordinate amount of Leithers, the open top bus, the alleged assaults, the whole thing was immense.

I'm fully expecting noms from TGIG & Mon Dieu.

The general joie de vivre of the Hibbees has been welcome. Still makes me chuckle seeing their pitch invasion. The Dundee fans' relentless mistreatment of their tangerine neighbours also makes good reading. 

throbber's diary of his life as an alcoholic voyeur makes good reading. Jimmy85's two footed, studs up demolition jobs on people are very amusing. P&B is pretty decent in general though and has been highly educational in many ways. 

1 hour ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Am I the only c**t that laughs at the Sarge? 

You miserable set of unfestive arseholes. 

Grimbo 

The sarge is gid c**t Ae, along wi throbber and 8mile. Miss the Phoenix and GD as well

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

05d.jpg

To be fair, the quiz thread in general is a hotbed of a civility by all its participants. Even WhiteRoseKillie and The_Kincardine get along famously, despite their war of words in The Thread That Dare Not Speak Its Name. 

Word association?

Dee Man is alright for a wannabe-Australian Dundee supporter.

I still don't trust Aidan - nobody is that helpful

pp4Zd.gif

5 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

05d.jpg

To be fair, the quiz thread in general is a hotbed of a civility by all its participants. Even WhiteRoseKillie and The_Kincardine get along famously, despite their war of words in The Thread That Dare Not Speak Its Name. 

No it f*****g isn't, you clueless arsewipe. And you can stick your league table up your rear entry, sonny!

Archived