Fawkurt v Smurn - THE P&B DERBY

Haven't seen anyone try to justify Jack Baird's actions. He shouldn't have struck Miller, regardless of what happened.

You can see the photos for yourself. Falkirk fans will defend Miller to the hilt and that's fair enough, but the pictures above tell the story and up to folk to make their own minds up.

Anyway, the game is over, Falkirk won, that's all that really matters. Onwards.

Nothing happened, you've made shite up :lol: no mention of it on your match report, on our match report, in your managers post match interview, only you and yer pals on some daft Twitter page. Just give it up it's absolutely embarrassing :lol:

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RC55 FFC said:

I suppose if someone keeps saying it was a bite, even though no one involved does, it must have been.

I said he was bitten on Saturday night before any pictures of the incident had been published.

Again all we have is some still images to go on, one word against another.

I think it's *possible* that Lee Miller did bite Jack Baird, and I think the photos posted here give some credence to that claim.

If you disagree, fine.

The pictures don't show anything implying a bite, you'd never come to that conclusion if it hadn't been suggested.

The player doesn't protest to the ref, the manager doesn't defend the player and the club doesn't come out against Lee Miller, this is clutching at straws completely.

The suggestion had to come from somewhere in the first place regardless if there are pictures or not. Who knows if there was a bite, the pictures don't make it a completely impossible suggestion.

How can Baird protest, he punched him in full sight of everyone? Why would Jack Ross defend him when he got himself sent off for such a clear sending off offence?

Just now, buddie06smfc said:

The suggestion had to come from somewhere in the first place regardless if there are pictures or not. Who knows if there was a bite, the pictures don't make it a completely impossible suggestion.

How can Baird protest, he punched him in full sight of everyone? Why would Jack Ross defend him when he got himself sent off for such a clear sending off offence?

Well, if Baird accepts that punching someone gets you sent off, he probably knows that biting someone gets you sent off too so could let the ref know what happened and take Miller off with him. His manager could defend him for being provoked and the club could report Miller for biting one of their players causing him to lose the head and the team to miss the chance to win their first game of the season.

I think the only solution is DNA testing on the blood on Baird's shirt. His arm should also be checked for bite marks, but of course we would need a mould of big sexy's mooth and Baird's mooth as I wouldn't put it past that thug to bite his own arm in the dressing room to try and weasel out of responsibility.

Well, if Baird accepts that punching someone gets you sent off, he probably knows that biting someone gets you sent off too so could let the ref know what happened and take Miller off with him. His manager could defend him for being provoked and the club could report Miller for biting one of their players causing him to lose the head and the team to miss the chance to win their first game of the season.

The ref isn't going to send Miller off using Baird's word as his justification, get real. Baird was angry and rightfully went down the tunnel. Maybe Jack Ross was acting dignified and would rather take the matter privately if they believe there is a case. Maybe the club have reported it, maybe they haven't. We have nothing to gain from it now. We lost the game and lost a player for 3 games.

Who knows.

5 minutes ago, Div said:

Clearly the two players tangled on the floor, Miller has bit Baird, who has then lashed out and punched him, bursting his nose.

On that pristine white shirt of Jack Baird's shirt the only blood on it is that exact spot where Miller is pictured holding his arm to his mouth.

Funny that isn't it? An absolutely AMAZING coincidence that there is no blood anywhere else but there.

:lol: You've lost it.

There is nothing in those photos showing Miller bit Baird. We can't see Miller's mouth in the photo you're talking about, we don't know if he's pulling Baird's arm towards him, we don't know if his mouth is touching Baird's arm, if his mouth is touching Baird's arm we don't know if he's biting him. For all we can actually see he could just be leaning forward without even touching Baird's arm. We also don't know for sure that that photo was taken before the punch - it could even be Miller reeling from the blow and Baird bringing his arm back up.

Now this doesn't mean it definitely didn't happen as we don't have video clearly showing Miller's mouth and Baird's arm throughout the whole incident, but we're in the realm of proving a negative here. No one here can prove that Miller didn't bite him just as you can't prove there isn't a flying spaghetti monster hovering in the corner of the room. The burden of proof is on you, and you don't have any.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Only under strict medical conditions. Cant have big Lees DNA getting into the wrong hands.

His DNA would be worth a fortune right enough. He's already spawned four offspring, I can't wait to see them playing for the mighty Bairns.

9 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

:lol: You've lost it.

There is nothing in those photos showing Miller bit Baird. We can't see Miller's mouth in the photo you're talking about, we don't know if he's pulling Baird's arm towards him, we don't know if his mouth is touching Baird's arm, if his mouth is touching Baird's arm we don't know if he's biting him. For all we can actually see he could just be leaning forward without even touching Baird's arm. We also don't know for sure that that photo was taken before the punch - it could even be Miller reeling from the blow and Baird bringing his arm back up.

Now this doesn't mean it definitely didn't happen as we don't have video clearly showing Miller's mouth and Baird's arm throughout the whole incident, but we're in the realm of proving a negative here. No one here can prove that Miller didn't bite him just as you can't prove there isn't a flying spaghetti monster hovering in the corner of the room. The burden of proof is on you, and you don't have any.

Yeah, Jack just punched him purely for the giggles.

I thought everyone knew about the flying spaghetti monster, you're not seriously telling me now that there is no such thing?

42 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

So you're saying Miller bit Baird...after Baird punched Miller? Your argument is starting to get all over the shop

And as others have said, it's quite clearly blood from Miller's nose, which Baird just burst. img 11 here:

http://michaelschofield.photoshelter.com/gallery/Ross-Schofield-Falkirk-v-St-Mirren-3-12-2016/G0000OJIqMKkupAI

pixel.gif

Did that photographer get any pics of the incident itself or just the aftermath?

It wouldn't be prudent to lay into @Div too much as it's his baw and he might lose the head further and start using the banhammer, but all that said I think it's fair to say he's absolutely lost the fucking plot. 

What we have here is a grown man unraveling in front of our very eyes all because the football team he supports are a fucking laughingstock. It's really quite sad. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Did that photographer get any pics of the incident itself or just the aftermath?

Probably not, he tends to focus on the crowd I think. The fact he is at the end St Mirren were attacking in the first half suggests he doesn't go in for the match action as much 

Archived