Fawkurt v Smurn - THE P&B DERBY

2 hours ago, Swordfishtrombone said:

I assume this biting thing can be laid to rest now. If it had happened there would be complaints from St Mirren. Nothing has materialised, the manager has criticised Baird .

Hopefully after 3 points tonight Div's meltdown has eased slightly. I'm still trying to workout if he was trolling when suggesting Miller had pierced through an under armour and skin to draw blood.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 09:10, Alert Mongoose said:

Not sure if there is any truth in it but hearing that Lee Miller will be cited tomorrow and offered a three match ban. Source is usually reliable.

TICK TOCK

1 hour ago, shull said:

He was good at it, but not as skilled as Miller

Yes, morals are an important part of football right enough.

Talking of which, interesting to see Jens Paeslack, the St Mirren player interviewed in the clip.

17 minutes ago, Oscar P said:

Yes, morals are an important part of football right enough.

Talking of which, interesting to see Jens Paeslack, the St Mirren player interviewed in the clip.

He was a bad yin. 

I know #bitegate has now had it's time but I was at the Saints calendar signing night tonight and I spoke to Jack Baird.

He confirmed that the blood that was on his sleeve was actually from Lee Miller's wound as most of you suggested :P

I won't tell you what else he said, as he'd get in trouble :)

On 05/12/2016 at 10:40, Div said:

Yes, clearly the blood from a punch to Millers nose splattered up into a tiny patch on Jack Baird shirt, right at the exact spot where Miller didn't bite him, and absolutely nowhere else on his white shirt. Suuuuuuuuuuuuure.

:lol:

16 minutes ago, Div said:

I know #bitegate has now had it's time but I was at the Saints calendar signing night tonight and I spoke to Jack Baird.

He confirmed that the blood that was on his sleeve was actually from Lee Miller's wound as most of you suggested :P

I won't tell you what else he said, as he'd get in trouble :)

Of course it was. I believe the original claim that Lee Miller gave him a nibble but the suggestion of piercing under armour and skin was hilarious. From what I had heard your story wasn't too far away from the truth. 

4 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Of course it was. I believe the original claim that Lee Miller gave him a nibble but the suggestion of piercing under armour and skin was hilarious. From what I had heard your story wasn't too far away from the truth. 

Yeah I've never been bitten before, apart from by the wife :shutup so I was perhaps naive to think he could have drawn blood :1eye

3 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

Correct.

But obviously can't be easily proved; and for Saints to spend time and energy to try to do so - when it may hurt Falkirk, but wouldn't actually help Saints - doesn't make any sense.

Archived