Teckle Christmas Gifts

BFTD

Anyone have any interesting gifts planned for the important people in their life, or is there something particularly sexy that you're hoping Santa will (realistically) leave in your own stocking this year?

Haven't found anything terribly exciting for the wean, but my mother's a big fan of Game of Thrones and jigsaw puzzles, and the wife noticed this: http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/4d-cityscape-game-of-thrones-kings-landing-3d-puzzle. Should be just her cup of tea.

F3557.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm needing ideas for a Christmas present for a fat, boorish, rather slovenly 30 year old drunk who doesn't really have many hobbies - if anyone can think of any decent ideas then let me know. £100 maximum.

Get her a bottle of wine and a box of chocolates. £20 max. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm needing ideas for a Christmas present for a fat, boorish, rather slovenly 30 year old drunk who doesn't really have many hobbies - if anyone can think of any decent ideas then let me know. £100 maximum.

Lynx Africa

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

I think you'd enjoy a crate of lager and some wine.

18 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'll be quite happy with a sausage supper and some Heineken. If there's anything left over from the £100, stick a couple of fritters in there.

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

Oh throbbs, you shouldn't have. I haven't got you anything so I'm feeling a bit guilty now

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Good for you. I would get you a masturbatory aid obviously.

Excellent. I need a new one after I dropped my last one out of the window at a friend. He put it on top of a work van parked outside and I'm pretty certain they drove away with it still on top

There's literally nothing I need this year at all, I've asked the bird to get me timbies and a pair of jeans so no doubt I'll get some aftershave and a PS4 game I don't really want. 

Eta I got her new straighteners, roshe's and make up. I've leaned years back that I'm decent at presents and she's shite at them so I have to tell her everything. 

Edited by Dazzle