LLLLLL V LLLLLL (Qos v St Mirren)

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Most of them can only imagine being in the top tier seeing as the last time it happened in reality was nearly 30 years ago.

Leave them be, sitting joint fourth in this league and a pumping in a semi at hampden is a big deal for them. Oh and don't forget they signed Gavin Gunning. 

Leave them be, sitting joint fourth in this league and a pumping in a semi at hampden is a big deal for them. Oh and don't forget they signed Gavin Gunning. 

No we're third chump. And you've done f**k all at Hampden in the entire history of your football club. Unlike The Famous of course.

Unlucky.

1481237677291.jpg

26 minutes ago, vikingTON said:

No we're third chump. And you've done f**k all at Hampden in the entire history of your football club. Unlike The Famous of course.

Unlucky.

1481237677291.jpg

image.jpeg

I must have dreamt beating Aberdeen in the big cup semi final and then qualifying for Europe. 

You certainly dreamt that your club ever did anything of note at Hampden: such as winning a significant trophy. Getting to a cup final and losing only puts you 'up there' with fellow abject minnows of the game like Gretna. Gutted for you.

1481241323486.jpg.b16eee57e5850c27788ffd

In my lifetime I've seen my small club play in a European competition shortly after seeing them in the Scottish Cup Final. I wonder what Mr VT has seen in his lifetime following The Famous that comes close to that. I hear the Renfrewshire Cup is a big deal on the West Coast mind you.

So third with our game in hand then

If Morton keep up this form their players should get decent odds on them not making the playoffs by about February/March time. Tidy profit to be made.

Archived