Montrose v Clyde

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

You lot just stick to protecting Paedophiles... 

Changing your username because you got an absolute hounding on GN

image.jpg

Not sure why tbh, your shite, 'edgy' patter is a trademark that will always give you away.

Well on top then Montrose scored a well worked winner. Blatant foul in buildup but I thought our pen was a wrong decision as well. Montrose showed plenty of fight but theyre still in for a tough slog with that squad. Think Millar should have got Man of the match!

Same story as last season. Lots of good performances but bottle it when the chance to go top presents itself. Hopefully Higgins misses the bus home.

Not like Clyde fans to over exaggerate after a defeat. We shouldn't be losing two league games in a row against teams like Cowdenbeath & Montrose if we are wanting to go for the league but we need to be realistic. I'm not using injuries as an excuse as we chose quality over quantity but it is tough when you have literally no options in the squad at the moment. Every team goes through a rough patch but there is still more than half the season to go. Still believe we will be right up there come end of the season albeit we dont make it easy for ourselves!

Big game next week against an in form Edinburgh side. Bring em on !! 

4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

He knew that there was a Peodo at Firhill and said nothing to the authorities.

That's an incredibly serious accusation, and one that would be very, very silly to make on a public forum without credible evidence.

You not more pleased at your team winning? Obviously clyde losing more important small club mentality

Ps cracking result for your team today

Small club mentality

Easily Bigger and better than yours just now :lol:

And I have already been on our match thread [emoji6]

He knew that there was a Peodo at Firhill and said nothing to the authorities. The scumbag was therefore allowed to go out and re-offend and place misery on more young lads. Hang your heads in shame! Not saying anymore as I'm not using something as horrendous as this for a point scoring exercise, just get your own house in order before coming out and slagging other clubs.

You already have used for point scoring, leave that shite to the Old Firm.

Well that was fun. 1st half Montrose the better side but we still didn't create bag loads of chances.
2nd half Clyde the better side and we have Millar in goal to thank for the points. Better committed defensive performance with everyone flying around and getting blocks in.
Thought we were going to go down after the Clyde pen as I've seen this movie before. But the Mo winner was a rampaging run down the right into the box, and a hard low cross despatched by Webby inside the 6 yard box.
Court missed a chance at the end after a great flowing break but happy with the 3 points. Clyde probably feel they did enough for a point with their 2nd half performance.

Well that was fun. 1st half Montrose the better side but we still didn't create bag loads of chances.
2nd half Clyde the better side and we have Millar in goal to thank for the points. Better committed defensive performance with everyone flying around and getting blocks in.
Thought we were going to go down after the Clyde pen as I've seen this movie before. But the Mo winner was a rampaging run down the right into the box, and a hard low cross despatched by Webby inside the 6 yard box.
Court missed a chance at the end after a great flowing break but happy with the 3 points. Clyde probably feel they did enough for a point with their 2nd half performance.

Great game Montrose better first half. Clyde were like a different team the second half. For 20 mins thought they were going to get back in the game. Defensively we seemed a bit more organised. We can only get better now

My username used to be Duff Man so changed it back, sure it tells you name change history on yer profile on here! Anyway, John Lambie knew... Horrible club

I know you are a self confessed former Rangers fan. And I'm glad you seen the light and stopped supporting that horrible establishment and you have done a lot to help Clyde, but can you please leave that horrible patter that sounds oh so similar to something from them off our forums please. Nobody comes out of these type of point scoring exchanges looking particularly good.

Archived