Scottish Stadium Quiz

AsimButtHitsASix

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

80. Between getting a few silly ones wrong and getting a few guesses right, that's probably a fair reflection of my knowledge. I'd have been confident of full marks if only teams I knew existed were included

100/101.

Didn't get Grant Park (said Keith instead of Lossiemouth). Gutted :lol:...

As mentioned - Duns resigned from EOS League in July and Stirling Uni moved to Falkirk from Forthbank.

I didn't recall seeing Creetown but deducting Duns the figures add up to 100 which is correct, so presumably in there and I'm mistaken.

Thanks for that OP - most enjoyable.

Annan Athletic, Mid Annandale, Upper Annandale and Nithsdale Wanderers may seem confusing enough in themselves...

... but at one time there were also a Vale of Annan FC and an Annandale FC (both based in Moffat - today home of Upper Annandale)...

... two different Nith's Dale FCs and two different Vale of Nith FCs (one each in Dumfries and in Sanquhar - today home of Nithsdale Wanderers)...

... and a Vale of Dryfe FC (based in Lockerbie - today home of Mid Annandale).

There was also a Vale of Lochar FC, and of course there are today both Lochar Thistle and Abbey Vale.

Tad perplexing.

Decided to just take the photo from the stadium from wiki or non league Scotland and knew that would make a few obvious with either the name, initials or badge spelt out. Left them in because I'm lazy (and, they're almost all for league teams which I assume most folk would get right anyway).

Any other erros (Stirling Uni playing at Falkirk or Duns leaving senior football) are Wikipedia's fault.

Archived