Hibs vs. Rovers Part 2 - The Quest For Peace

The reason there's more Jambos than Hibs fans is that every time something doesn't go your way many of your regular posters go into hiding.

And whom way that be? Because I think you'll find barring 1 or 2, all the regulars have been posting in this thread and the match thread after the match finished.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

And whom way that be? Because I think you'll find barring 1 or 2, all the regulars have been posting in this thread and the match thread after the match finished.

Whom way that be?

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Who is Bobby Barr and why are there several hibs fans on my Twitter calling him a *** c**t? :lol:

Raith player who got Bartley sent off at Starks and then tried to square go him when Bartley was still down on the ground

Looks like more jambo responses than Hibs in this thread now. Should you lot not be emailing Cathro some images for his next PowerPoint? The way things are in Gorgie that's going to be 50 slides minimum presentation. 

Makes up for the result!

Well done Raith, good result. I don't think there is much between a lot of teams in this league, Morton Raith and Falkirk are much of a muchness and will be playing it out for the play off places. Hibs are clearly less than the sum of their parts, with the squad they have they should be skooshing this league. I still think they will win the league they have more quality in their squad than any other team but seem to be making it difficult for themselves. 

Archived