Hibs vs. Rovers Part 2 - The Quest For Peace

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

They appeared to have about 3 attempts at chucking something (Santa hats?) into the Raith end before the game started. Was quite bizarre.

A couple of them had their shirts off, usual celebration when tin pot teams leave ER with a point. The boy literally took 3 attempts to get his shirt into the crowd a gust of wind blew the first 2 attempts back onto the track, was a genuine lol on the way out. 

11 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

A couple of them had their shirts off, usual celebration when tin pot teams leave ER with a point. The boy literally took 3 attempts to get his shirt into the crowd a gust of wind blew the first 2 attempts back onto the track, was a genuine lol on the way out. 

If you had visited the rovers site and seen post match interviews (The Cat) you would find out it was not a tin pot team celebrating a draw against your lot. It was the players giving their shirts to fans as a mark of gratitude for their support during the season so far. Geezzzzz some folks do have a very high opinion of their teams. Which team is leading the championship by the way.

I'm glad the players don't throw their jerseys into the crowd every time we take a point or three off Hibs. It would cost the club a fortune.

If you had visited the rovers site and seen post match interviews (The Cat) you would find out it was not a tin pot team celebrating a draw against your lot. It was the players giving their shirts to fans as a mark of gratitude for their support during the season so far. Geezzzzz some folks do have a very high opinion of their teams. Which team is leading the championship by the way.

Why the f**k would a hibs fan go out their way to go onto the Raith rovers website :lol:

Hibs should have won it in the first half but defence and Cuthbert were superb. Second half much more even. Reckon a draw was a fair result. Lennon was a shit manager at Celtic and is proving a shit manager at Hibs. Ray McKinnon is a far superior manager which is why Dundee United will win the league, leaving Hibs to another play-off I reckon. Based on their two performances against us, I'd put money on them being in the Championship again next season.  Skacel did nothing in the match, but at least his wee gesture at the end is creating an entertaining stir in here. Preferred Nade's approach to games against the Hibs, doing it on the pitch 

20 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Hibs should have won it in the first half but defence and Cuthbert were superb. Second half much more even. Reckon a draw was a fair result. Lennon was a shit manager at Celtic and is proving a shit manager at Hibs. Ray McKinnon is a far superior manager which is why Dundee United will win the league, leaving Hibs to another play-off I reckon. Based on their two performances against us, I'd put money on them being in the Championship again next season.  Skacel did nothing in the match, but at least his wee gesture at the end is creating an entertaining stir in here. Preferred Nade's approach to games against the Hibs, doing it on the pitch 

Nade gave them the 5-1 as well.

My minds went blank to last season, have we actually beat Raith in the league at home since we went down? We had two 1-1s in Stubbs' first season

I know we've not beat Falkirk

Edit: Cummins 1-0 in the new year gem'

Only that 1-0 new year game and the 2-0 in the play offs

Archived