Divorce

Cerberus

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

A mate of mine married a stunning blonde Dutch girl about 15 years younger than him. Naturally a couple of years later she ran off with someone more her own age. He got back from work one day to find they'd taken the washing machine, fridge and cooker away from his kitchen. He's now blissfully happy with an old fat bird.

Stunning, blonde, Dutch and 15 years younger. Unless he was 30 when they met and married, I would say it was worth a set of kitchen appliances.

5 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Stunning, blonde, Dutch and 15 years younger. Unless he was 30 when they met and married, I would say it was worth a set of kitchen appliances.

He was about 40. Kind of her to leave him the sofa and telly imo.

I left with the tumble drier and Hoover. Have remained on mortgage as he can't secure enough in own name so he doesn't have to move and have declared no interest in his pension. Also paid off bulk of the debt. 

So not all woman are bitches!

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

If it's any consolation I am very happily married after nearly 17 years and love the wife to bits*

Most of the time

This guy had a similar problem.

Man found guilty of Montrose body in bins murder

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-38391427

18 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

This guy had a similar problem.

Man found guilty of Montrose body in bins murder

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-38391427

I don't see why Judges keep banging on about how murderers try to get rid of the body as if it's almost worse the murder itself. It's just shoddy undertaking. 

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

A mate of mine married a stunning blonde Dutch girl about 15 years younger than him. Naturally a couple of years later she ran off with someone more her own age. He got back from work one day to find they'd taken the washing machine, fridge and cooker away from his kitchen. He's now blissfully happy with an old fat bird.

That's the washer and cooker replaced then at least.

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

The 50% thing is a bit of a myth btw.  

I'd rather walk away with my dignity accepting gracefully that we did work and make best situation possible for three kids who didn't ask for this. 

Just now, Rowan said:

I'd rather walk away with my dignity accepting gracefully that we did work and make best situation possible for three kids who didn't ask for this. 

With what I do, there isn't a lot of dignity kicking about this area of life. 

E.g. getting solicitors to write a letter to a dad who had bought a football kit about how this was extravagant & unfair as the mum couldn't afford to do that so it had to go back. 

Or a dad refusing to move a hearing date which fell on his sons birthday after the mother's request. 

Although there was a dad who was just keeping all the children's clothes as some points scoring exercise that I found pretty funny.

I'm fully aware that I am punching well above my weight in looks, earning potential and generally being a decent human being. If she ever marries and divorces me, she'd be correcting a poor original decision, but I'd still be fleecing her for whatever I can get.

That's the spirit son.