St Mirren v Greenock Morton 31/12/16

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've put my money on a draw. Doesn't matter how bad they are - they always manage to punch above their weight when they play us. How we only beat them 3-1 at Scapa is proof of this. Plus they're at home and Kudus is hovering on the sidelines. Stick on draw.

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Morton's last game in the top division of Scottish football was 07/05/88...29 seasons ago.

Let that sink in, a whole generation of soapdodgers have known Morton as nothing other than lower league team.

^^^ Trying faaaaaar too hard :)

I'm very disappointed

Rolling out the standard your raging replies instead of engaging in any banter whatsoever.

Ah well

Off to work in Greenock today. Least the Ton fans down there actually engage instead of offering nothing.

Prediction - St Mirren 2 Soapdodgers 1

So Jack ross has demanded his players get nasty in the Evening times on Tuesday.

He hailed the players recent efforts.

Looks like they have found their Mojo and intend kicking us off the park this Saturday.

Well it will be an improvement on their last pathetic effort.

Sir Gav and Tam be warned!!!!

A few red cards like the old days sounds the game for me.

33 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

So Jack ross has demanded his players get nasty in the Evening times on Tuesday.

He hailed the players recent efforts.

Looks like they have found their Mojo and intend kicking us off the park this Saturday.

Well it will be an improvement on their last pathetic effort.

Sir Gav and Tam be warned!!!!

A few red cards like the old days sounds the game for me.

Haven't seen a proper boot-f**k-out-of-each-other derby in years. Always entertaining stuff.

Archived