Sky Sports - GTF ?

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Except your point is complete nonsense.  Sutton is a more popular commentator with Rangers fans than Butcher is.

You're probably too pissed to have actually heard what was coming out of his bigot supporting mouth. And Sutton's got f**k all to do with it. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 7-2 said:

You're probably too pissed to have actually heard what was coming out of his bigot supporting mouth. And Sutton's got f**k all to do with it. 

Butcher is deeply unpopular with Rangers fans as a commentator so your premise is false.  I used the Sutton example to illustrate just how wrong you are here.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Butcher is deeply unpopular with Rangers fans as a commentator so your premise is false.  I used the Sutton example to illustrate just how wrong you are here.

I use my own ears to illustrate how wrong you are. Go open another flagon of Toilet Duck for your night cap.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Your own ears tell you how popular Butcher is with Rangers fans?  Are you adding stupidity to your ignorance?

This is why you shouldn't engage with absolute roasters.

22 minutes ago, Amato said:

The vast majority of the TV audience are Rangers fans tbf.

Next time we should have an ex St.Johnstone player as co-commentator.

Jesus Christ. The concept of media balance is totally alien to these knuckle dragging bigots.

• I totally agree that, in general, the BT coverage of Scottish football is vastly superior to that of Sky. However, tonight was a disgrace, particularly after the match. You would have thought that a Rangers must have been the only team playing. The entire discussion taken up with how will Rangers get on on Saturday against Celtic. There was no mention whatsoever about the Saints match against their rivals, Dundee, also on Saturday. Boyd in particular was an utter waste of a microphone. Trying to sound like a deep thinking pundit, but came across like an absolute simpleton.

23 minutes ago, arab1975 said:

Right.You have had 4 days now to give me a proper answer.So gone on let's have it ???.Ps good result for your 400 fans last night emoji41.png

Listen, you absolute fucking melt, "Diddy land" is a euphemism (look it up, you barely literate cretin) for the Scottish Championship, because said league is chock full of diddy fucking teams that if they had mothers, would have been abandoned in a sack at the side of the road at birth such is the unrelenting pointlessness of their existence. Now, shut up, f**k off and leave this thread and preferably entire website alone for sentient beings. Jesus fucking H Christ. There are more intelligent shoes on this planet.

Archived