Namedropping thread

Twice I've seen that p***k Glen Hoddle.  Once on a BA flight and another time about a year later on a Virgin train.  Pick a brand you c**t.  Also Gordon Ramsay follows me on Twitter.  I asked him a question about cooking a meal for the girlfriend I has at the time and he replied and followed me.  Good lad.

On 05/01/2017 at 05:55, Sergeant Wilson said:

Alan Rough in the petrol station on Saturday morning. He's got a Peter & Roughie sponsored car.

So has Peter, it's so Partridge it's amazing.

On 01/08/2017 at 01:50, Highland Capital said:

I was walking down Lothian Road one Saturday morning and saw Nicola Sturgeon driving her car.

I saw her about 4 or 5 times in the passenger side of a car that used to overtake me on the eastbound M8 about between 7-8am.

I'd be very surprised if there is a more fascinating post in this thread.

So has Peter, it's so Partridge it's amazing.

I work in the same building as where they film the show. I can confirm the sponsored car thing.

Peter is a very nice guy, loads of time for everyone.

Our car park provides an interesting game of 'spot the old firm dud' most days which is good.

1 minute ago, Dunlop Don said:

I work in the same building as where they film the show. I can confirm the sponsored car thing.

Peter is a very nice guy, loads of time for everyone.

Our car park provides an interesting game of 'spot the old firm dud' most days which is good.

Yes, I met Peter Martin a few times at a previous place of work, absolutely great guy, very friendly and would always chat.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I think Nicola Sturgeon is going to have the privilege of meeting me in a couple of weeks time. She'll no doubt be on here to mention that.

I'm going for pints with Alex Salmond (and about 50 others) next weekend.

Ill find out if she has any predilections.

36 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I think Nicola Sturgeon is going to have the privilege of meeting me in a couple of weeks time. She'll no doubt be on here to mention that.

P&B Awards Gala Dinner? Can see you being a strong contender in the Most Alliterative Name, Most Workshy and Most Thinly Veiled Alias categories.

The wife had a meeting with Penny Mordaunt this week; naturally, this thread was all I could think about. Unfortunately, she sent one of her underlings instead.

I sold a book to Keith Brown once. When I recognised him, he looked very worried and said, "I'm on holiday"  :lol: