Scotland squad March

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aidan said:

People keep going on about Bardsley, but didn't he say last year he wasn't bothered about playing for Scotland or something along those lines?

Wouldn't be the first time either. He's a wee knobhead. You can tell that just by looking at him.

14 minutes ago, Paco said:

One thing the squad does confirm is that Phil Bardsley will never play for us again. A right-back playing regularly enough for a good team in the EPL, while we literally don't have a single right-back in the squad.

Would be interesting to know whether that's down to the manager, or the player. Both are monumental bellends, if we're honest.

Agreed. Charlie Adam will never play for Scotland whilst WGS is in charge.

Adam will be raging to see Championship midfielders and McGinn selected instead. 

Does WGS hate Stoke or Hughes?

There's definitely going to be a left-footer at right back against Canada.
Robertson perhaps?

It's gonna be Anya or Martin, I'd imagine. Could even opt for a back 3 with Anya and Robbo/Tierney as wing-backs. That would pretty much use all of our centre-backs, though, with no cover from the bench.

Do we have no right backs whatsoever?

I honestly think that Hanley shouldn't be in there. He's looked worse than even an average Scottish Premiership defender since hes not been playing regularly. 

19 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

Do we have no right backs whatsoever?

I honestly think that Hanley shouldn't be in there. He's looked worse than even an average Scottish Premiership defender since hes not been playing regularly. 

David Gray. 

Archived