Lions Watch 2017

John Lambies Doos

I don't see how those changes are going to make any massive difference compared to last weekend.

They will get beat by a higher score is the only difference I can see

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All blacks to put 50 points on them

Don't think they will hit the 50 point mark but will win by about 30 points.
Also Gatland will moan about the music at the stadium and the All Blacks tackling Murray legally

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:

Quite funny, yup broken record alright. But how you can support this based on the professional abuse some Scottish players are receiving is beyond me..

Professional abuse? Utter bollocks. As I've stated numerous times, the same "abuse" applies to a number of other non-Scots in the party. And I'll ask again, which of the Scots in the tour party justify selection for the Test? Seymour ahead of Nowell yes, but Halfpenny can feel pretty harshly treated too. O'Mahoney has been binned completely from the squad - I imagine you think he should withdraw due to the personal professional abuse he's suffered?

The coach is an arsehole, but spouting pish like "professional abuse" and "Shocking that Scots still support this" is ridiculous.

Do you act the same way when Archibald doesn't pick a player you like for Thistle?

The one thing I have noticed is twitter and Facebook is full of reactions about the selections from ex-pros and pundits. With the English, Irish and Welsh all bemoaning their nations particular omission(O'Mahoney, Teo and Tipuric seeming the most popular names for each) I know it's not as striking as some of those names, but I'm yet to see one Scottish ex-pro or pundit mention anything about Seymour(who can possibly feel aggrieved at not making the bench over Nowell). Finally we have a (semi) legitimate gripe but we don't seem to have the same level of support from our media and ex-pros.

Okay, Kruis was shite in the first test, but binning him from the 23 completely while starting AWJ again :lol:

Warburton :lol:

Nowell on the bench :lol:

You could pick a XV of players not on the tour who'd give that side a game.

The one thing I have noticed is twitter and Facebook is full of reactions about the selections from ex-pros and pundits. With the English, Irish and Welsh all bemoaning their nations particular omission(O'Mahoney, Teo and Tipuric seeming the most popular names for each) I know it's not as striking as some of those names, but I'm yet to see one Scottish ex-pro or pundit mention anything about Seymour(who can possibly feel aggrieved at not making the bench over Nowell). Finally we have a (semi) legitimate gripe but we don't seem to have the same level of support from our media and ex-pros.

Tait and beattie have been pretty critical generally of gatland but it's true that very little has been said about tommys ommission. I'm still of the opinion that it's better to have as little representation as possible on this tour. It's becoming an absolute train wreck and I'd prefer our guys weren't tarnished. Whilst I'm not a gambling man I'd put good money on a full strength Scotland side beating gatlands lions.

5 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Ryan Grant is on the BBC being critical of selection and his time at Lions in 2013. 

Archived