Warburton Resigns

The the rangers fans response in a nutshell:

• We never liked Warburton anyway
  • The club, despite all evidence to the contrary and that statement written by a 5 year old with sentences running over into new paragraphs (which is still up btw), have in fact handled this brilliantly.
  • Stop laughing at us
  • It's all about the the rangers
  • :bairn:bairn
  • Diddies
  • No-one likes us, but we don't care
  • Stop laughing at us
  • Diddies
  • :bairn:bairn:bairn
  • And for one poster:

downjack.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The the rangers fans response in a nutshell:
  • We never liked Warburton anyway
  • The club, despite all evidence to the contrary and that statement written by a 5 year old with sentences running over into new paragraphs (which is still up btw), have in fact handled this brilliantly.
  • Stop laughing at us
  • :bairn:bairn
  • Diddies
  • No-one likes us, but we don't care
  • Stop laughing at us
  • Diddies
  • :bairn:bairn:bairn
  • And for one poster:
downjack.gif.fcb6df1fdef92885655a4f74bcf42e91.gif

Can just picture Jim Traynor sitting down after his dinner last night, opening a new packet of crayons to produce that masterpiece.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Just think of the quality managers they will be able to attract with the promise of absolutely hee haw money to spend.

Would you join a company knowing they will in all likelihood try to shaft you out of your contract?

15 minutes ago, Tamdunk said:

I can't get over that statement being so bad that I thought it was a Celtic fan hacking them XD

Rangers issuing a statement that everybody laughs at? Well, that's never happened before...

18 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

I'd like to see the resignation letters, dated and signed by Warberton, Weir and then I'll believe what Rangers say. 

Pretty sure it was the agents who made the deals and offers and also is it not some bizzarre form of Scottish law that an agreement doesn't need to be written for it to be official ? 

"In Scots law a verbal contract is legally binding, it is called an onerous contract. Witnesses and stuff that heard the agreement being made will assist your case"

Archived