Blast From The Past!

Had one of these as a young man, and was the most popular c**t around the block.... bearing in mind I only had one game for about 10 months. Made the Atari 2600 look like a piece of shit in game play.

Mattel_Intellivision.jpg

Had the best footy sim in it's day.

34 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I was in Flicks on my 18th birthday, wasn't  The Hitman and Her though. It was Parks and Wilson, cracking night. My mates were good c***s and bought my drugs for me.

I recall one night in Flicks when I got on the Forfar bus by mistake. When I realised I got the driver to stop and ran back for the Montrose bus. It had gone, I couldn't afford a taxi and had to walk home. It only took about 3 hours.

On 2/14/2017 at 15:07, Shandon Par said:

Jo Guest

502152151_7777433cf0.jpg

I got drunk with her and Richard Whitely in Edinburgh. She was really nice. 

Sadly no, I didn't.

On 2/14/2017 at 20:32, eddiemunster said:

Knightmare_named_best_children_s_programme_in_RadioTimes_com_Kids_TV_Champ.jpg

Challenge still repeats this - surprisingly it holds up okay. The ones with the terrible jester character that Limmy ripped on are pretty amusing.

On 2/14/2017 at 21:43, Cerberus said:

Loved Crossbows and Catapults.

Loved this as well- Image result for hero quest  

The missus recently showed me her brother's one of this - he's gone to the trouble of painting every figure very well. I was quite impressed.

4876b1f0f26d0d68b4b00e0ce68f5390.jpg

The coop. Used to use these to buy Star Wars figures after the big shop. They also had tubes that sucked up money like something out of Charlie and the chocolate factory. 

I can remember fine fare as everything was like soviet Russia with yellow tins with black font.

Supermarket food really used to be terrible. The Indian stuff used to be totally rank. M&S was the game changer, now everything is pretty decent. Pot Noodles were probably a highlight back then. 

I think there's maybe too much choice now at times, there's a big ASDA near me and they have about a hundred different orange juices. Simpler times back then, it was APPLE JUICE or ORANGE JUICE take it or leave it!

Here is a pic of a BMX bike I loved and cared for, a Raliegh Pro Burner. The stunts, the bumps, the bruises and good times. Was like that when first bought but added loadsa cool stuff like that laid back seat post that broke and shredded my brothers rear end and nutsack. You can see in the pic how and why his nut sack got sucked into the space between the tyre and brake. :)

JTBLUE.jpg

I still have an Atari ST 520 fully upgraded to a whopping 2MB and it comes with it's original monochrome monitor as well as a real Steinberg Cubase V4 dongle. Might dig it out at some point to play smashy racing and the like if the floopy discs haven't went past their magnetised date. :thumsup2

My favourite songs from the late 80s to mid 90's were composed on a machine like that.

The song Voodoo Ray came about because the sampler used didn't have enough memory to hold the full sample. I'm sure I read it was Voodoo Raygun, but Wikipedia says Voodoo Rage.

Just now, Kennboy1978 said:

My favourite songs from the late 80s to mid 90's were composed on a machine like that.

The song Voodoo Ray came about because the sampler used didn't have enough memory to hold the full sample. I'm sure I read it was Voodoo Raygun, but Wikipedia says Voodoo Rage.

I still have the S1000 sampler edit dongle and mapping charts but sadly no sampler. It died and went to electronic heaven.

I'll need to get a copy of Voodoo Ray again, f**k me that brings back the memories spending weeks upon weeks making pish music that only I liked because I made it. :lol:

That reminds me?, remember the song Acid that came out and got banned? :lol: You turn on you tune in and chill out, AAAAAAACID AAAAAACID. :lol:

40 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

This was my first roller coaster.

my first and probably last roller coaster- after a day scoffing ice cream, sweeties, cola and doughnuts I went on it.... 

didn't boak but I wasn't particularly well afterwards..