Blast From The Past!

Oh God. Threads. Was just waiting for someone to post that misery. 

The bit at the end where the lassie who was raped in the nuclear winter and gave birth to a mutant baby has to be the most depressing thing ever committed to celluloid

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

Orange footballs, and playing in snowy conditions

Goalkeepers do that thing before back pass rule was changed letting thd ball hit off thief hands rather that catch the ball.

Goalkeepers with padding on the elbows and shoulders of their shirts and on their shorts

Edited by Willie adie

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I remember my dad took my pal and I a run out in his new Cortina. On the way back I puked all over the back of it :(

I remember my dad taking me to Blackpool for the weekend in his new Volkswagen Schirocco. Had scrambled eggs for breakfast in the morning before we headed back up the road and unfortunately they made a reappearance about an hour into the journey and I don't think the smell ever really left the car. Pretty sure the car was eventually stolen. Cracking car though.

1989_Volkswagen_Scirocco_33077.jpg

Just that last image brought this (Operation Wolf) back to mind.  Not seen or thought of this for at least 20 years, until now:
operation-wolf-1.png?itok=at4SCd-l

That Boglins one is a cracker though, the sort of thing that would be a long gone memory otherwise.  Top work.

I used to love Operation Wolf in the arcade. Bought it for my Amstrad and while it was up there with the best games on that particular platform, it just wasn't quite the same.

See also; Paperboy.

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 00:41, Arabdownunder said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxwm1nHc3SnIADdg06k_Z

Old man bought one of these. Not sure what he was thinking. Four kids in the back was a real squeeze. 

We were staying with family in rural France a couple of years back and there were still loads of these going about. People using them for work, pulling trailers etc.

Speaking of four kids in the back seat, that was us in my mum's first car, a 1985 Austin Maxi. In the best colour, beige, of course.

austin-maxi-1750-02.jpg

29 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

We were staying with family in rural France a couple of years back and there were still loads of these going about. People using them for work, pulling trailers etc.

Speaking of four kids in the back seat, that was us in my mum's first car, a 1985 Austin Maxi. In the best colour, beige, of course.

austin-maxi-1750-02.jpg

It had a big brother.

2017-02-24-22-19-46-708501739.jpeg