Dumbarton -v- Raith

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These players are an absolute disgrace to the jersey. The new manager has had no positive impact either.  wouldn't matter who we had as manager though the attitude and commitment of these players is pitiful. Not one of them takes any responsibility on the pitch. Hope we clear out the lot in the summer. 

A win was a must but to get the 3 points and cancel out the damage done to our goal difference last week is tremendous. Sparky should be walking in there and thanking every one of his team mates.

Sam Stanton was unplayable. Winning tackles, skipping by folk as if they weren't there and generally running the show. Thommo scored two good goals, his second is a contender for goal of the season, such a sweet hit. Stirling caused problems, Carswell carried on his good form and Lang and Barr dealt with everything. Really delighted with that performance.

Aaaaand finally...

1 hour ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Aye a 10 man Ayr team. Btw how many times have you beaten us this season... zilch!

How's that working out for you, Gazza?

I wish we didnt have any of these players signed  up next year absolute  piss take

I'd keep Cuthbert, Davo, Benedictus, Bobby Barr, Callachan, Matthews and Stewart. That's about it. I wouldn't keep a single player from our subs bench today and only 3 from the starting XI.

If BeckenBarr could guarantee he'd be fit for a whole season he would maybe be considered.

I'd keep Cuthbert, Davo, Benedictus, Bobby Barr, Callachan, Matthews and Stewart. That's about it. I wouldn't keep a single player from our subs bench today and only 3 from the starting XI.

If BeckenBarr could guarantee he'd be fit for a whole season he would maybe be considered.

I'm sorry but explain Callachan and Stewart? Callachan especially! Stewart in fairness works hard but delivers nothing.

Great performance and deserved three points.

Raith had so much of the ball but looked totally devoid of any creativity or change in plan. The lad Johnson looked good when he was on and Mvoto was decent too. But raith didnt even try the old cb up front trick. Coached yourselves into 60%ball possesion and a 4-0 dicking.

Robbie T showing his talent all ovee the shop today; garry flembotting his way by some diddies for the 4th and stanton was excellent. He's changed my opinion of him.

Get Hibs out the road then plough through ayr.

I'm sorry but explain Callachan and Stewart? Callachan especially! Stewart in fairness works hard but delivers nothing.

Stewart has been a solid 10 goal a season striker every season we've had him.

The two wins in October wouldn't have happened if Stewart wasn't playing. Also got the crucial winner against The Pars. There's 9 points. Without him we're St Mirren. Locke didn't fancy him so he missed a few games.

If Callachan is played correctly - see last season - then he is very effective. He'll certainly be fine against League 1 opposition, if he's still here.

If you want to round on players, look closer at the ones Locke signed and what they've contributed.

You wouldn't keep M'voto? He's easily one of the best cbs in this league. He's just playing around absolute shite.

Who was the guy defending drysdale on here? (may have been fb) the guys taking 30k+ a year from the club and allowing shite like this to happen. He may well be a rovers man but his head seems to be up his own arse! Left it too late to sack locke and save our season, makes simple mistakes about signing a gk(when he's involved with the sfa ffs) guys a joke.

Hughes was pretty spot on saying jack Ross had the chance of a clear out and to sign a few of his own players. that's exactly what we needed. Not giving locke the whole of January to sign players then sack him.

Archived