Next Cowdenbeath Manager 2017

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Seems we spoke to Mixu who turned the job down.

Mixu did not turn the job down. He already has a job with Uefa and is in fact now in Italy. He will however be at Berwick on Saturday as my guest (see my avatar) and has indicated that he will do anything possible to help the Club at this time. I have also received similar heartwarming messages of full support and assistance from the two Craigs ( Brown and Levein).

Seems we spoke to Mixu who turned the job down.

After witnessing his teams at Tannadice on several occasions least season, 9 games 9 defeats to be precise, I think you might have dodged a bullet.

This is a man who played Guy Demel at right wing.

9 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

Mixu did not turn the job down. He already has a job with Uefa and is in fact now in Italy. He will however be at Berwick on Saturday as my guest (see my avatar) and has indicated that he will do anything possible to help the Club at this time. I have also received similar heartwarming messages of full support and assistance from the two Craigs ( Brown and Levein).

could do with some of his relatives signing for us.

7 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

After witnessing his teams at Tannadice on several occasions least season, 9 games 9 defeats to be precise, I think you might have dodged a bullet.

This is a man who played Guy Demel at right wing.

I agree with you about last season, it really wasn't happening for him. Went to 3 games including semi final at hampden 2 of the most boring hours of my life. Started with a centre half out left wing back, oh my god.

Just now, SAFCBINOS said:

Probably a huge line of applicants to take over the job...

Probably is you always get a good few folk applying for jobs, my moneys on Yellow Feet with Jake as his number 2, a lot of folk reckon Jake is a number 2.

2 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Latapy?

He has been applying for managers jobs right enough. There was an interesting interview with him on the Beeb where he cited his colour as a possible barrier to him landing a job in Scotland.

Used to be some boy back in the day. Would be an interesting appointment for sure. There will be all sorts of rumours before the job is filled though. 

Archived