St Mirren vs Pars

We should bring him out of retirement for the rest of the season.

If it's the panda who was threatened with the jail for winding up morton and Falkirk fans that you're referring to, I'll be sitting with him shortly. I'll ask him.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half time 0-0

Been an open enough game actually. Both sides have had chances here and there.

Lovely spring day for it too. As much chance of a draw as a home win as an away win for me at the moment.

FT 0-0

Entertaining game for a nil nil certainly. Both teams had chances to win it but neither had that bit of quality to finish it.

It's a good point if the Ayr game stays the same, the gap to 9th would be down to 4. We can forget 8th or higher.

Pretty disappointed with the performance today. We didn't push very hard for a winner towards the end, especially in the middle of the park. McGinn was far too quiet, Todd was anonymous and all Sutton did was constantly foul people and miss an utter sitter. Irvine and Eckersley had a good half and a shite half each.

Gary Mac was excellent though and O'Brien did really well to save at that counter near the end, I think most of us were expecting the sickener goal there. I didn't remember Dunfermline being so 'physical', we ended the game with three players wearing ripped shirts. :lol:

After the hope following the Hibs win that we might not only catch Ayr but somehow avoid the play-offs, it's now back to ninth at best again. Four points was an absolute minimum this week and we only manage one point. Reminds me of the back-to-back home games against Dumbarton and Dunfermline where we didn't manage a goal or a point.

Ref was utterly hopeless for both teams. Nothing really costly for us, interesting to hear the Pars fans on the penalty claims.

Massive point for St Mirren. They've come on leaps and bounds recently. Grinding out 2 draws in our previous meetings is testament to the job Jack Ross has done. 

With Ayr and Rovers imploding 9th is well within their grasp. And what an achievement that would be. 

that was such a terrible game [emoji23]

finnie show as usual, both sets pf fans calling him a useless baldy c**t.

Paton missed a sitter, AJ yet again completely refusing to make subs, players were clearly fucked.

Utterly inept performance from a team desperately trying to avoid relegation though.

I said we'd pump them without getting out of 2nd gear, unfortunately we failed to even get out of 1st today.

Massive point for St Mirren. They've come on leaps and bounds recently. Grinding out 2 draws in our previous meetings is testament to the job Jack Ross has done. 

With Ayr and Rovers imploding 9th is well within their grasp. And what an achievement that would be. 

They won't get the required eight points to catch Raith though. Another must-win game fluffed by the spoon-burners.

1489252495443.jpg

19 minutes ago, Stu said:

After the hope following the Hibs win that we might not only catch Ayr but somehow avoid the play-offs, it's now back to ninth at best again. Four points was an absolute minimum this week and we only manage one point. Reminds me of the back-to-back home games against Dumbarton and Dunfermline where we didn't manage a goal or a point.

Ref was utterly hopeless for both teams. Nothing really costly for us, interesting to hear the Pars fans on the penalty claims.

Not penalties. McMullan definitely dived and got a deserved yellow

Archived