Circumcision?

Romeo

Just now, throbber said:

I'm just making references to that comment you had about sweating like a beast at an inappropriate time, just kidding though!

SJC where was that resort in Italy you recommended again?

Italy? I've been a few times can recommend Florence, Lake Guarda, Cortina, Verona, Venice, Genoa, Pisa.......didn't think much of Turin though but it was way back in 1990 when I visited there.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm just making references to that comment you had about sweating like a beast at an inappropriate time, just kidding though!

SJC where was that resort in Italy you recommended again?

Capri is apparently very nice too.

My best mate had to have an emergency circumcision last year for some reason (can't remember why). Said it was fucking agony!

Your mate tells the truth. It's fucking agony indeed as you'd expect.

Guaranteed someone goes mental ITT.

My son's Jewish, but we didn't get him snipped 'cause he was only a bairn, FFS. He could always make the choice to get it done himself later in life. Didn't go down well with the wife's family, as you can imagine.

Couple of years back, after loads of nasty bladder infections and problems with his foreskin adhering to his helmet, the doctor finally recommended circumcision. Obviously painful for the wee mite at the time, but he was fine after a few days, and it amazed me how quickly he adjusted - I'd always thought that it'd be really uncomfortable to have your glans rubbing against your pants until it lost sensation, but he doesn't seem to have had any problems with it after a couple of weeks went by.

...although he did ask when his foreskin would grow back a wee while ago  :P