Scotland V England

mizfit

That squad is pish, by the way. Miles better than ours but there's absolutely no depth. Not sure if their friendly comes first, but if it does, they get an injury to a key player and they're fucked.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

That's the worst England squad I've ever seen.

Actually, that's what I was just thinking.

But when you look at the football gossip columns down south, with every single team linked to a heap of foreign players, the reason is clear. 

Good Afternoon

The tickets are being printed at the moment and you will receive them 7 days prior to the match.

Best wishes
Scottish Football Association

Anyone who has 'lost tickets' might be panicking unnecessarily. There are too many people waiting on tickets for them all to be lost.

9 hours ago, SlayerX said:

England squad:

GK: Joe Hart, Jack Butland, Fraser Forster, Tom Heaton

DEF: Ryan Bertrand, Gary Cahill, Nathaniel Clyne, Aaron Cresswell, Ben Gibson, Phil Jones, John Stones,  Kieran Trippier, Kyle Walker

MID: Jesse Lingard, Jake Livermore, Dele Alli, Eric Dier, Adam Lallana, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Raheem Sterling

ATT: Harry Kane, Jermain Defoe, Marcus Rashford, Jamie Vardy

It's probably 1 of the youngest England squads I've ever seen. Everyone saying it's poor I think the opposite its full of pace and creativity not to mention 2 of the best finishers in the premier league.

Don't get me wrong, I'm seriously worried about Kane, and Alli can be a decent player when he's not trying to hurt people. Not much apart from that though, can't see anything other than a comfortable Scotland victory tbh.

11 hours ago, mjw said:

Good Afternoon

The tickets are being printed at the moment and you will receive them 7 days prior to the match.

Best wishes
Scottish Football Association

Anyone who has 'lost tickets' might be panicking unnecessarily. There are too many people waiting on tickets for them all to be lost.

They charged £7.50 for special delivery :lol: robbing c***s.

They charged £7.50 for special delivery [emoji38] robbing c***s.

They send your ticket in an envelope with a window that shows exactly what is in the envelope.
The special delivery option is worthwhile when you take that into account.

Still robbing c***s though.

They send your ticket in an envelope with a window that shows exactly what is in the envelope.
The special delivery option is worthwhile when you take that into account.

Still robbing c***s though.

I sense that there'll be hunners of posties at this game...

11 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm seriously worried about Kane, and Alli can be a decent player when he's not trying to hurt people. Not much apart from that though, can't see anything other than a comfortable Scotland victory tbh.

The friendly at Celtic Park is too fresh in the memory to be getting carried away. They'll be as up for it as we are they'll take some stopping. 

Archived