Glens v Bonnyrigg and Bonnyrigg v Glens - SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP SEMI FINAL

AftonArmy1994

13 hours ago, Van magic said:

And you lot are heading for nitten I'm told emoji85.png

2 hours ago, tell_me_more said:

Supporters bus is going to the club at the Bonnyrigg Park.

Ha,  that in yer pipe and smoke it Van!  

Players bus booked in elsewhere and who can blame them, and to then assist another bus to get booked in they have accommodated it too.  If it was personal choice I'd have had all Glens buses together, but not many places would be able to accommodate that.  So we go with wherever and we get the vocal cords lubricated for the big 90 mins ahead.  

From memory of last week it would appear only some committee came into the Campbell Hall at Glens.  So stop yer moaning.

Onto squad news, I hear Mick McCann fit, hoping he plays at least some part tomorrow as his experience and style of play will definitely go a long way for us.  As would a fully fit Dallas wi his physical presence and his speed as I feel we lacked that's wee bit nippy ness up top last week, all respect to Carter as he runs all day too, but feel he has still a bit to go to adapt to junior game but still a cracking player for us.  Cairnsy back from suspension but does he go straight back in?  Cammy has done very well in Beith game and the 1st leg last week?  Difficult decisions but it's great we have such strength in depth in our squad.  Not forgetting young Lynas, he could have a big impact as a sub, not sure he has the strength for the full 90 min fight, but absolutely he has something special to give us from the bench.   And on the form of recent weeks Zee and Chessy are sticking out, playing superb and nothing much at all getting past them, and when it has we have safe hands McGarrity mopping up.

No matter who is selected we have confidence in our full squad to get this job done, and confidence that Southy will pick a team to go out and get in about it.  We have goals in our squad, hoping Gray has his shooting boots on after a bit of a lull in his performance wi his dead ball contribution last week.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Usual question. Where is the nearest, best place to have a drink and watch the Hibs game. ( two away fans ). Thanks

There's boozers all within minutes of the park mate so you can't go wrong.

Not forgetting young Lynas, he could have a big impact as a sub, not sure he has the strength for the full 90 min fight, but absolutely he has something special to give us from the bench.

I'd love to see young Conor Lynass start the game. You're probably right on his fitness levels ( I believe he lives a bit away from NC so combining work with training and playing will undoubtedly will take its toll on the young guy. ( no excuses though all the players are in the boat with work / playing.

But seen him earlier in the season when he was starting a few games I was suitably impressed with his speed / and willingness to take a player on. He's one to watch.

[emoji1360]

And unfortunately I'm still stuck deep in the Midlands till early next week [emoji35] so having missed the first game I'm now going to miss this game. [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Gonna be a really nervy game, biggest game of our season. If someone could go Facebook live or periscope it that would be fab. Liverpool in the morning to get absolutely smashed [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Part timer[emoji13]

Gonna be a really nervy game, biggest game of our season. If someone could go Facebook live or periscope it that would be fab. Liverpool in the morning to get absolutely smashed [emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Only real mates do that [emoji106] good luck

Archived