Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

I would very much like another opportunity for the thrill to be partially undressed again before DC Nicola McGlashan and indeed before as many other women police officers as would like to visit me. I do like the ladies very much indeed but I don't get out much and sadly have precious few opportunities to meet ladies, which can be a source of some frustration for me I must confess.

0498315C-B146-432F-AF25-4EC392DAD976.gif

9 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

What's the World coming to when you can't send (semi)naked selfies to Councilors that you've never met, without ending up in Court?!

9 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

For the Pie and Bovril noobs:  Peter Dow used to post regularly on here, and I miss his contributions - particularly his idea that an independent Scotland should launch unilateral military action on Germany to stop them developing nuclear weapons.  He also, as I recall, at one point combined his personal political platform with a very X rated dating site.  He could probably be best described as a barely functional loon ball, but he was never particularly aggressive or malevolent.   That story is highly, highly expected. He probably thought it was perfectly okay behaviour.

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I honestly can’t remember Dow being on here.  Was he confined to the politics section?

This was in the days prior to the politics forum existing, I believe.  We're talking about five years ago, I'd imagine.

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's good that Aberdeen-based P+Bers have a place like 21 Hollybank Place to convene, because it is quite the trek to come down to 12 Ruel Street. 

I never made that connection, but you could be on to something.  

11 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's good that Aberdeen-based P+Bers have a place like 21 Hollybank Place to convene, because it is quite the trek to come down to 12 Ruel Street. 

I think he had a different meaning for "Bring yer Maw"

26 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

This was in the days prior to the politics forum existing, I believe.  We're talking about five years ago, I'd imagine.

Must be longer than that?

I don't remember him either.

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

This thread made me look through my PMs, embarrassingly bare collection. Wildest ones are that Cromma weirdo mocking me supporting Saints, Fifespud saying hes terrified Dundee will go into Admin, wunfellaff randomly deciding to moan to me about an avatar, and Magee asking me what happened with Jordan McMillan, before making a joke about George O'Boyle.

Older accounts had better ones, if a mod looked at the original RG PMs theyd find a selection of Livi aliases talking about carrots.

One wonders why you get called BoredomGuy.