Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

On 27/04/2017 at 23:27, Coooombe said:

Fucks me off to this day that pie and bovril is made out to have came off worse in that.

I know, the best they managed was "Pie and Bollocks..."

wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

Bering in mind, this was from a forum which first came to my attention when my missus told me in tears of laughter about a thread somebody on her FB had told her about on there - some limpdick whose wife had posted about his habit of keeping a pint glass of water beside the bed to dunk his junk in after the act to avoid "feeling yucky" afterwards.

"Does anyone else's darling hubby have a penis-dunking beaker...?"

EDIT: Fuckin' A - found it...

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/a1875847-do-you-dunk-your-penis

Edited by Hillonearth

40 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

I know, the best they managed was "Pie and Bollocks..."

wehaveawinner_img__620x300.jpg

Bering in mind, this was from a forum which first came to my attention when my missus told me in tears of laughter about a thread somebody on her FB had told her about on there - some limpdick whose wife had posted about his habit of keeping a pint glass of water beside the bed to dunk his junk in after the act to avoid "feeling yucky" afterwards.

"Does anyone else's darling hubby have a penis-dunking beaker...?"

EDIT: Fuckin' A - found it...

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/a1875847-do-you-dunk-your-penis

Could he not just wipe his knob on the curtains like the rest of us?

19 minutes ago, supermik said:

Could he not just wipe his knob on the curtains like the rest of us?

I reckon he just pished in the mug because he couldn't be arsed going to the toilet, got caught and pretended he was cleaning his knob.

He's mentioned a bit earlier in the thread - did Ron Burgundy not end up being outed as some Sun journalist? Am I imagining that?

Was that not a Partick Thistle supporter? Fairly sure he wrote the story on a boy I know who wrote some vicious tweets about Kate Middleton lol.

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Was that not a Partick Thistle supporter? Fairly sure he wrote the story on a boy I know who wrote some vicious tweets about Kate Middleton lol.

Ron was definitely a Sun journalist. 

8mile has just stolen the crown of this from WTM, stalking my facebook, uploading pictures from it, screengrabbing it and posting it along with a conversation with himself and a made up friend called Tony on the Sevco v Celtic thread.

Absolute basket case.

8mile has just stolen the crown of this from WTM, stalking my facebook, uploading pictures from it, screengrabbing it and posting it along with a conversation with himself and a made up friend called Tony on the Sevco v Celtic thread.
Absolute basket case.

^^^ Paranoia overload.

Calm down and seek help man!

All this because someone slagged you off for making a flag that looked like it had been made by a five year old! [emoji1]

Just now, 8MileBU said:

^^^ Paranoia overload.

Calm down and seek help man!

All this because someone slagged you off for making a flag that looked like it had been made by a five year old! emoji1.png

Maybe im paranoid because some creep from Pie and Bovril has been stalking my facebook, uploading pictures from it and posting them on here along with made up text messages from a non existent person.

Like I said DM me who it is and it will stay between you and me, we all know you wont.

Oh and the 'Six down, four to go' slogan on the flag was done by my 11 year old son, he also has facebook but im about to tell him to change it from public to private.

Zoomer.

Maybe im paranoid because some creep from Pie and Bovril has been stalking my facebook, uploading pictures from it and posting them on here along with made up text messages from a non existent person.
Like I said DM me who it is and it will stay between you and me, we all know you wont.
Oh and the 'Six down, four to go' slogan on the flag was done by my 11 year old son, he also has facebook but im about to tell him to change it from public to private.
Zoomer.

Change it to private then. I'm not even on Facebook you paranoid twat [emoji1]