Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

A great story from 2006 or 2007:
A female poster announced she was going on holiday and would be travelling from Glasgow Airport. Kilt, who worked in customs, in a bold and unusual move, used his influence to check her flight times and then accosted her in the queue at security with a box of chocolates.
You'll have to go a long way to find something as sinister.

True story

I was on my way to see my then boyfriend (now husband of 10 yrs!). I had met Kilt at the fives so he knew my first name. One throwaway RTBC post later and a very awkward encounter ensued as he appeared with a box of maltesers on my way to the gate. I have no idea what he hoped to achieve with this behaviour.

Lesson learned regarding over sharing on the Internet!

No idea what made me click on this thread, to old for this forum nonsense these days, still browse the Falkirk threads and a few others but most of the chat passes me by now.

True story

I was on my way to see my then boyfriend (now husband of 10 yrs!). I had met Kilt at the fives so he knew my first name. One throwaway RTBC post later and a very awkward encounter ensued as he appeared with a box of maltesers on my way to the gate. I have no idea what he hoped to achieve with this behaviour.

No idea what made me click on this thread, to* old for this forum nonsense these days, still browse the Falkirk threads and a few others but most of the chat passes me by now.

*too

7 hours ago, Baggio said:

True story

No idea what made me click on this thread, to old for this forum nonsense these days, still browse the Falkirk threads and a few others but most of the chat passes me by now.

How come when people pull that shit in the films it's taken as wonderfully or foolishly romantic, but in real life it's generally just creepy?

How come when people pull that shit in the films it's taken as wonderfully or foolishly romantic, but in real life it's generally just creepy?

Because movie characters are fictional.

On 4/12/2017 at 14:18, irvine_buddie said:

A Colin Nish stalker.. that is truly bizarre.

She's been at it for years.  Used to go off on a rage when anyone slated him for being pish over on the bounce :lol: think she's Japanese too - I often thought of Nish being similar to some superstar over there like Homer in the Simpsons. 

11 hours ago, throbber said:

How old do you need to be to be too old for this forums nonsense?

10 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

dead

That's not true, I'm still posting.

Anyway Kilt was one of the main posters on here when I joined and he struck me as someone who needed help.  Keeping posting on here did him no favours.