Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ah fucking hell, vectron lol. By vectron or something like that

All the more embarrassing was the fact he'd taken this "Vectron" persona from a horrendous Mitchell and Webb sketch:

Other than the infamous cocktease post (remember when the late "Dubs" used to reply to all his posts with it?!) I can't remember "xbl" being a particularly creepy person. I think I might have met him once at Ochilview, he looked like Stig of the Dump with hearing aids, but he seemed alright. He was a dreary poster though, as evidenced by his "Vectron" and "Grey Ghost" phases, and was guilty of stinking up the whole forum.

I thought "The million memories poster" was absolutely tremendous chat in fairness to xbl. It was blatantly obvious he was at it and trolling, but still managed to reel in some absolute wallopers with it. Thankfully vectron and the grey ghost were before my time.

Some boy.

I liked Xbl. Harmless. He knew when to give up on a shite troll as well which was often enough.

Whilst 'the bitch' incident was slightly tragic, it was hilarious as well.

51 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I'd heard long before I started using P&B that We Are The People was a slogan of protestant supremacy, not white supremacy.

I remember as a young lad going into our local corner shop where there were loads of badges relating to the Scotland national team and a tartan badge with a clenched fist and 'We Are The People' written on it was one of them so I always just assumed it was a Scottish thing until I found out otherwise. 

Stupid phrase anyway; everyone is 'the people'. Except Willo Flood.

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

XBL had some bizarre incarnations on here. The Gray Ghost and Vectron were the inventions of someone who was clearly not a well man, especially once you throw in the "That Bitch", "Million Memory Poster" and his utterly hilarious eventual banning. He also used to make a point that he enjoyed cruising in his Mondeo at 100mph and repeatedly high-fived his Dad as the twin towers came down. 

I thought he was Wings over Scotland for a while on twitter. 

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

I thought "The million memories poster" was absolutely tremendous chat in fairness to xbl. It was blatantly obvious he was at it and trolling, but still managed to reel in some absolute wallopers with it. Thankfully vectron and the grey ghost were before my time.

Some boy.

Comparing himself to a rape victim was tremendous chat.

I have no idea of the context behind "Ronkers" but it's still fkin funny.

He registered as Dizzee Roncal, made one post (the aforementioned "Ronkers") and then was banned again.

2 hours ago, Gaz said:

I'd heard long before I started using P&B that We Are The People was a slogan of protestant supremacy, not white supremacy.

It was a chant which came from the shipyards and factories around Govan during industrial action, transferred on to the terracing of Ibrox. 

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

I've got the c**t on ignore but bennet needs to shut his smelly bigot puss. He's a cowardly lying piece of shit.

I don't care for him.

Cowardly :lol: it's the internet, get a grip of yourself.

XBL had some bizarre incarnations on here. The Gray Ghost and Vectron were the inventions of someone who was clearly not a well man, especially once you throw in the "That Bitch", "Million Memory Poster" and his utterly hilarious eventual banning. He also used to make a point that he enjoyed cruising in his Mondeo at 100mph and repeatedly high-fived his Dad as the twin towers came down. 

Tedious as f**k poster but bah gawd all of that is hilarious to me. Fair play to anyone that referred to themselves as "the Million Memory Poster".