Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

He made several references inviting Females back san Males while his junk was swinging around. He is naming the DC and the Councillor he wants to be present during this unveiling.I am not ridiculing him, he needs help. I am also disturbed by the local ned population hanging round his flat, anyone who freely gives out their address in these circumstances clearly needs assistance.

Pie and Bovril, perhaps understandably, as a whole, does not handle these kinds of issues at all well. I’m really glad Peter is no longer active here.

He’s far from the only poster who, for whatever reason, has no idea how to behave according to social norms.

Guest Moomintroll
He hasn't been on this forum for many years, I can barely remember him if at all and joined in 2010.
@welshbairn I sent my last response while you were sending yours so time to agree & forget about him.

He hasn't been on this forum for many years, I can barely remember him if at all and joined in 2010.

I joined in 2012 or 2013 I think but remember him appearing on here a few times, albeit he’s not posted for a good while.

On 4/12/2017 at 14:10, The Minertaur said:

I'd like to nominate Rie for this topic.  Rie basically is obsessed with Colin Nish so travels around the forum supporting whichever team Colin ends up at. Was last seen posting in this topic that she started -

Just reading this thread for the first time, that's absolutely incredible.  M5.png.561a2f8146d5f08ada7d363bcc1c894c.png

If she ever gets him round to his house, this is nailed on:

DFRa8ysXsAI9_LD.jpg.c7655bd7bea05dc67612413072924df4.jpg

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Just reading this thread for the first time, that's absolutely incredible.If she ever gets him round to his house, this is nailed on:

Bit weird you'd want to revive that tale. Or anyone would.

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Bit weird you'd want to revive that tale. Or anyone would.

Jesus, I clearly wasn't referring to the under 14s bit was I.  jose.png.f7905e28bf0a1d000eb3bbd4ec8de049.png

Just that seeing this thread, reading the first few pages and then searching 'Rie Nish' into the search bar led me down a rabbit hole of posts from Dumbarton and Cowden fans either complaining about her or finding her endearing. Of all the players to go for, why him? :lol:

ETA: Realised reading through the pages that I actually had read it before, must've managed to wipe it from my mind. Some frightening posters before my time.

Edited by HibsFan

13 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
13 hours ago, welshbairn said:
If all the damage he's doing is a few nutty emails and posts he should be left alone, there's not enough space for the people seriously needing support as it is.

My concern is his invitations to people to come to his house with zero males present to view him sans trousers & undercrackers, that screams sexual offender to me.

Are you suggesting it would have been any less sex offendery if a couple of blokes had been invited too?

Guest Moomintroll
Are you suggesting it would have been any less sex offendery if a couple of blokes had been invited too?
Would have been equally sex offendery but there would be corroboration from a male perspective.

12 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
56 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Would have been equally sex offendery but there would be corroboration from a male perspective.

Meaning a women's perspective isn't enough?

Sexist as f**k tbh. Worse than Peter Dow.

Guest Moomintroll
Meaning a women's perspective isn't enough?
Sexist as f**k tbh. Worse than Peter Dow.
Meh, harsh but fair, just don't call me worse than Tartan Tammy.