The Dundee Manager Monorail

1 hour ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Peter Houston odds on favourite.

Nelms has already stated that the interim appointment is currently available so that rules him out, plus no dabs at Dens. 

Thank you.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, grumswall said:

If he keeps you up and you keep him for next season your opinion will soon change.

Going by his track record then this wouldn't surprise me.  Since he can't sign anyone he's had to simply motivate the team which he's done a great job of.  

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Seriously? f**k that. How many times did the c**t fail to get Hibs up? It better not be.

Stubbs has a reputation that vastly outstrips his track record, largely because of the media bigging him up and Hibs fans treating him like a hero

1 minute ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Stubbs has a reputation that vastly outstrips his track record, largely because of the media bigging him up and Hibs fans treating him like a hero

I don't get it. I don't get it at all. 

I'd change my opinion rapidly if he kept us up through his management skills rather than good fortune right enough.

3 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

Last manager outside the Premier League that led his side to Scottish Cup glory?   Has his sides playing good football and good coaching experience.  Sure he failed to take us up but he helped transform our club from Butchers pish and has laid fantastic foundations to lead on from. 

6 minutes ago, Malcolm Malcolm said:

4 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Dundee turning their noses up at Stubbsy :lol::lol: 

Yep. 

Why do Hibs fans cream themselves over this perpetual failure? He won 5 games on the bounce that culminated in a Scottish Cup victory then fucked off at the first opportunity when his stock was high and proceeded to make a monumental c**t of it at Rotherham by losing 10 games out of his 14 in charge with 1 victory.

Do not want.

9 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I don't get it. I don't get it at all. 

It's hard to understand why the ex-Celtic player gets built up so much by the Scottish media.

Archived