The Dundee Manager Monorail

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just after hyping myself for the return of Jocky I realised that didn't fit his rule of 8.

Born in 1948.
At Dundee in 68.
At Dundee in 78.
At Dundee in 88.
At Dundee in 98.
At Dundee in 2008.

We've another 8 month at least lads. Nae luck.

Alex Rae, bizarrely, saying he's interested in the job and that he'd jump at the chance. And it's not even got him a listing on the bookies odds when they're just at the point at guessing. [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

f**k all to do with me. He's wanting 'Foxy' in as assistant.

58f501fdd0628_phone090.thumb.jpg.c9bd054281e6435741eb1f206d42cf72.jpg

Right lads, when Scott McDonald comes near you, eat his brains and rip his legs off. Smudger could well keep you up.

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Alex Rae, bizarrely, saying he's interested in the job and that he'd jump at the chance. And it's not even got him a listing on the bookies odds when they're just at the point at guessing. emoji23.png

Not really that bizarre. I'd jump at the chance to manage Dundee, it doesn't mean I should or that the people responsible for the appointment are aware I exist.

Not really that bizarre. I'd jump at the chance to manage Dundee, it doesn't mean I should or that the people responsible for the appointment are aware I exist.

I was more meaning behind his attempt to actually come out and say that when surely he knows he has about as much chance as you or I?

When the likes of Ronny Deila are making the list and Rae comes out and says he's desperate for the chance and still doesn't even make the bookies list amuses me greatly.

You're hired. Can you start tomorrow morning?

Seriously though, Jocky Scott for 5 games, fighting the flames for Dundee one last time isn't the worst idea in the world. And it'd be a fitting end to his career.

He can peel himself away from the golf course for little over a month and save us like he so often does.

Then we can start our search for a new manager in the summer with us looking like a much more attractive proposition.

Im beginning to warm to this - but give him a 3 year contract and sack him in June when he's saved us. It's the Dundee way.

Archived