Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

8 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

55% of Scots voters equates to 6% of UK voters? Surprised that first percentage is so low, but I can't be arsed doing the maths. I'd have thought we'd make up well under 10% of the overall UK total.

Anyway, the Lib Dems, eh?  :lol:

Technically it's the GB total as they rarely bother polling Northern Ireland.

103 of 1018 is an oversample, but they couldn't have weighted it down much if they ended up with SNP still on 6%.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Lib Dems are totally irrelevant in today's politics.

Daft Ed Davy on Andrew Marr this morning stating they would oppose a second Scottish referendum.

Who gives a feck what they would do, they are the fourth party in Westminster and Holyrood.

Did Sir Sillycunt explain - or was he even asked - why there shouldn’t be a Scottish people’s vote?

No more relevant than what the Monster Raving Loony Party plan to oppose, but it is a bit of a head-scratcher that a minor party with “democrat” in its title would fight tooth-and-nail against democratic expression.

3 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Well, reading some of your posts across threads is a form of torture, so that bit's happening.

I think it's good that we get alias accounts that really put the work in. "Hi everyone I'm Chairman Mao. I really love *wikis Mao* communism and struggle sessions"

19 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Lib Dems are totally irrelevant in today's politics.

Daft Ed Davy on Andrew Marr this morning stating they would oppose a second Scottish referendum.

Who gives a feck what they would do, they are the fourth party in Westminster and Holyrood.

They're actually the fifth party in Holyrood.

20 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

It would be good to see a resurgence of communism in Scotland. I’d also like to see struggle sessions introduced. 

Having worked and travelled throughout China and seen the present day Chinese people's working and living conditions compared to where it was just a few years ago I very much doubt that the Chinese themselves would want a return to that type of communism that prevailed not too long ago.

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Watched a small bit of Ed Davey earlier; a small bit is all I could stomach.

I’ve seen bags of cement that have more charisma than that man.  

Lib Dem leader and Manager of Watford; you get about eighteen months tops and no-one of any sense would go near either.

18 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
On 28/09/2020 at 19:27, DeeTillEhDeh said:
John Major had more charisma in his pinkie.

In fairness, John Major was a mad shagger

Indeed, anyone who pumped Edwina Currie is without doubt insane.