Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Graham Linehan created original, intelligent comedies such as Father Ted, Black Books and IT Crowd and written for the likes of Brass Eye. How can he be so monumentally thick?!

With the exception of the IT Crowd he was a co-creator of most comedies credited to him, so I'm happy to conclude that Father Ted and Big Train were really the work of Arthur Matthews, Black Books was really Dylan Moran and so on. 

The wean's been watching The IT Crowd lately - it's absolutely chock full of gay & trans jokes, including an extended fight scene between a man and trans woman, the whole episode of which revolves around the concept that, even though she's transitioned, the trans character is still a man at heart.

It's hard not to come to the conclusion that the main reason Linehan is so pissed off is that it's no longer acceptable for him to milk easy laughs out of the LGBT community.

In case there was (somehow) any doubt about Cherry's punting, the following should assure you it was absolutely the correct thing:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rees-mogg-hails-sacked-snp-mp-for-her-courage-in-standing-up-for-free-speech/ar-BB1doh1X?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout

Yes, that's Rees Mogg supporting her and her views. When Rees Mogg, probably the most detestable c**t around, is on your side, you know it's the wrong side. Also, his nickname for Nicola Sturgeon ('Moanalot') is beyond lame. I would not tire of punching this piece of shit in the face.

In case there was (somehow) any doubt about Cherry's punting, the following should assure you it was absolutely the correct thing:
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/rees-mogg-hails-sacked-snp-mp-for-her-courage-in-standing-up-for-free-speech/ar-BB1doh1X?li=BBoPRmx&ocid=mailsignout
Yes, that's Rees Mogg supporting her and her views. When Rees Mogg, probably the most detestable c**t around, is on your side, you know it's the wrong side. Also, his nickname for Nicola Sturgeon ('Moanalot') is beyond lame. I would not tire of punching this piece of shit in the face.
I detest everything about that man. God forbid that I ever discover that he drinks Schiehallion, I'd need to top myself.

17 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I suspect it's little more than a phrase he's heard before. Pretty sure that when someone points out the rather large flaw, it'll be hastily deleted. Fucking hell though. 

Yeah. Not a fan of Linehan or Cherry in the slightest but 'night of the long knives' is very obviously a metaphor commonly used to describe people getting rid of rivals or perceived rivals / troublemakers. Not to compare them to Nazis.

Brilliant speech from the Mogg.
Given succinctly and clearly, it was a wonderful evocation of free speech and given on behalf of a political opponent, Joanna Cherry.
Anyway who disagrees with what he said is really beyond the pale.
I seem to have missed the part in Moggs "brilliant " response where he consented to the request for a debate about free speech and the importance of sex as a protected characteristic under the Equality Act

I'm sure he has some very interesting opinions on that !

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Whilst I admire your commitment to physical effort, I'd prefer to simply shoot the c**t tbh. 

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Classic DA no-mates type reply.   

Everyone else is scum/ c**t and talking about punching people he doesn't like.   

Amazing he hasn't been banned to date.