Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

27 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Tbf I think MT has said it was very strong pressure from behind the scenes that forced her to resign the whip. She certainly didn’t do it just as a principled stand and without coercion. 

I find it odd that she is calling on Sturgeon to be suspended but wasn't doing the same for Murrell.

On 11 April she appeared on Good Morning Scotland and, when asked if Peter Murrell should be suspended from the SNP after he was arrested but released without charge, replied "He is innocent until proven guilty. He has not been charged with a crime."

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I find it odd that she is calling on Sturgeon to be suspended but wasn't doing the same for Murrell.

On 11 April she appeared on Good Morning Scotland and, when asked if Peter Murrell should be suspended from the SNP after he was arrested but released without charge, replied "He is innocent until proven guilty. He has not been charged with a crime."

She have seen from the likes of Ewing and Regan that there's a nice wee grift in being one of the Express or Mail's mouthpieces when they want an SNP politician to rant about how much they hate the Greens or Trans people.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Peter Murrell isn't and never has been elected on an SNP ticket.  Not saying that MT doesn't have a grudge against Sturgeon but there may be a hint of logic here.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Either all 3 that should be suspended or none of them. 

It must be pretty galling for Sturgeon supporters that when it comes to party membership, Alex Salmond can claim the moral high ground.  That is how low thing have got for Sturgeon and Murrell

Edited by strichener

I have to admire wee Nicola standing up for woman’s rights when she can’t define a woman and she was willing to put a rapist in a women’s prison. 

She also states she “doesn’t remember” a conversation where women spoke to her about being sexually assaulted by Salmond. Definitely a woman with integrity! 

Let's face it salmond is the only person of any note on the Scottish politician scene with any intelligence and of a proper stature. 

This woke globalist fraud snp party full of deviants have ruined the independence movement for a generation and should never be forgiven for this. 

2 hours ago, OmegaSpeedyPro said:

Let's face it salmond is the only person of any note on the Scottish politician scene with any intelligence and of a proper stature. 

This woke globalist fraud snp party full of deviants have ruined the independence movement for a generation and should never be forgiven for this. 

Well said. I’m very much pro-union but I had some respect for Salmond. He was credible as a politician and didn’t have ludicrous woke agendas. He was likeable. 

The SNP has completely changed over the last 9-years and has a very dislikable contingent which has made Scotland the laughing stock of Europe. 

Edited by Balde Bairn

5 minutes ago, Balde Bairn said:

Well said. I’m very much pro-union but I had some respect for Salmond. He was credible as a politician and didn’t have ludicrous woke agendas. He was likeable. 

Quite right, and Wings over Scotland is really a top notch journalist who I've always admired despite disagreeing with everything he's written.

1 hour ago, Balde Bairn said:

The SNP has completely changed over the last 9-years and has a very dislikable contingent which has made Scotland the laughing stock of Europe. 

I love the posts of right-wing moonhowlers, they absolutely drip with pompous indignation and certitude.  And they are typed with the non writing hand.

36 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

I love the posts of right-wing moonhowlers, they absolutely drip with pompous indignation and certitude.  And they are typed with the non writing hand.

If Europe is laughing at anything, it would be at Brexit. Deserved.

I doubt the 'woke' agendas even elicit a titter.