Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Never able to answer any questions due to an ongoing police investigation. Still has the ability to gather the press round and talk about it in her own way. I suppose contempt of court wont really apply to someone who the police call in advance when they need to arrest them

7 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Apparently the SNP spent hundreds of pounds on computer games as well! What I want to know is who was playing these games? Was Murrell sitting in his office playing GTA all day?

or sitting in the camper van?

4 hours ago, orfc said:

No wonder the nat-minded are turbo posting all the other threads to the top today 🙂

You've uncovered a conspiracy on the pieandbovril politics sub-forum to promote non-SNP threads higher up the page.

You should investigate that further. Could be huge.

4 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

You've uncovered a conspiracy on the pieandbovril politics sub-forum to promote non-SNP threads higher up the page.

Hope he doesn't find the whatsapp group! :eek:

2 hours ago, AyrExile said:

Never able to answer any questions due to an ongoing police investigation. Still has the ability to gather the press round and talk about it in her own way. I suppose contempt of court wont really apply to someone who the police call in advance when they need to arrest them

It appeared to me that they were camped outside her house awaiting her return. I doubt she invited them round !

1 hour ago, FreedomFarter said:

Needs to set up a tent outside the P&B head office imo. Hopefully Div has the papers well hidden.

6 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I know, I think he meant Sarwarmania.

I was talking about the leader of the Labour party. He was up here yesterday saying something. Sarwar was also there. Which is about as much as can be said for Sarwar. Merely there.

It would be incredible if the SNP's polls hadn't crashed with the police investigation sucking the air out of anything they announce or do. How long that lasts probably depends on what comes out when it's completed.

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It would be incredible if the SNP's polls hadn't crashed with the police investigation sucking the air out of anything they announce or do. How long that lasts probably depends on what comes out when it's completed.

A drop in polls is not unexpected, where it becomes farcical is that a party polling around the same as the SNP in England & Wales would be described as popular, a government in waiting no less.

Even this poll only gives Labour a narrow win over the SNP and given we're some way away from a  General Election being announced. It does not mean all that much.