Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

It was the SNP Councils fault for potholes in Perth until last year.

Since the Tories took over the council they claim its Humza Yousaf’s fault.

The c***s. The fucking c***s.

On 23/03/2018 at 14:27, AUFC90 said:

Those memes emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png.
It gives me a bit of hope that the people that came up with them are on the 'other' side.

Another prime example of UK nationalism being the ‘side’ of hopeless, drooling cuntitude. Is there a single reasonable UK nat on this forum? One who isn’t a troll, a bigot, or a nutjob?

Another prime example of UK nationalism being the ‘side’ of hopeless, drooling cuntitude. Is there a single reasonable UK nat on this forum? One who isn’t a troll, a bigot, or a nutjob?

I thought it was compulsory for them. I've been on my MPs Facebook page a couple of times and it is full of these wallopers telling him how good a job he is doing, namely telling lies about Scotland and voting to take school dinners off English children, and the bile they spew at people putting forward facts and a sensible overview of what is going on is frightening

1 hour ago, bob the tank said:

I thought it was compulsory for them. I've been on my MPs Facebook page a couple of times and it is full of these wallopers telling him how good a job he is doing, namely telling lies about Scotland and voting to take school dinners off English children, and the bile they spew at people putting forward facts and a sensible overview of what is going on is frightening

Check out the Reddit page for Scotland. Yes voters: good guys. British nationalists: ranting, raving, right-wing reactionaries.

Even allowing for my obvious bias, it seems that online discussions about Scotland and Scottish independence seem to only attract the UK nats who are utter puppyfuckers.

I came home to a Scotland in Union "newspaper" behind the door.  To be honest, I cannae bring myself to put it in with the recycling stuff. I'll just burn it and make sure it's ash.

Check out the Reddit page for Scotland. Yes voters: good guys. British nationalists: ranting, raving, right-wing reactionaries.
Even allowing for my obvious bias, it seems that online discussions about Scotland and Scottish independence seem to only attract the UK nats who are utter puppyfuckers.

I went back onto the Facebook page I mentioned earlier and checked out the complete weapons who are the cheerleaders for Luke4swindon. Only a couple of them actually live in the constituency, and they all seem to know each other as it's like concerted attacks on a few "natszis" who they keep calling stupid, ignorant, uneducated, brain-dead. These clowns are all British and Scottish, queen and union jack, and Westminster can do no wrong, whereas the SNPbad can do nothing right.

On 3/15/2018 at 17:34, welshbairn said:

You can tell it's fake when they come up with a nice round number like that.

FlamboyantBrownBadger-max-1mb.gif

P.S. The twitter feed that it came from is pretty funny.

https://twitter.com/FirstlnGlasgow

You can also tell it's fake when the photoshopping is terrible

• 2 weeks later...

I went back onto the Facebook page I mentioned earlier and checked out the complete weapons who are the cheerleaders for Luke4swindon. Only a couple of them actually live in the constituency, and they all seem to know each other as it's like concerted attacks on a few "natszis" who they keep calling stupid, ignorant, uneducated, brain-dead. These clowns are all British and Scottish, queen and union jack, and Westminster can do no wrong, whereas the SNPbad can do nothing right.
It really is astonishing how engrained they are, fighting for a system that f**ks them over everyday.

It's like the SNP are the devil incarnate. I even had one claim to me the SNP were Republican! Until I pointed out SNP supported the Queen being head of state after Indy. No acknowledgement of it, moved on to next SNPbad.

They seem to completely ignore Westminsters failings. I reckon the Tories could steal their bairns and it would still be SNP fault.

I told him I've never felt British, that was the end of the conversation.

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 08:22, philyerboots said:

29496732_2108456366056640_8218159338841210175_n.png

I'd be more concerned about the potholes that will be caused by nuclear warheads. Less than 4 years after the referendum and we're already being dragged into a nuclear war with Russia.  

Jose

1 hour ago, Steven Craig said:

Needed a good slapping about as wain parents must have been right mugs bringing up that still needs a good slapping what an insolent wee cow. 

There's good trolling, there's bad trolling then there's this. Advocating violence against women? Really?

35 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If this is the real Steven Craig, and I highly suspect it is, you were fucking shite for Aberdeen.

Better than you'd ever be ya small time no mark. Always easy for thick loser fans to sit on the sidelines and criticise when half them don't have an ounce of the football brain or skill it takes. Rolling in cash and burds as well haha up ye. 

44 minutes ago, Steven Craig said:

Better than you'd ever be ya small time no mark. Always easy for thick loser fans to sit on the sidelines and criticise when half them don't have an ounce of the football brain or skill it takes. Rolling in cash and burds as well haha up ye. 

^^^Gives tramps hand jobs for strong cider^^

1 hour ago, Steven Craig said:

If this fairly obvious breakdown results in an attempt at the final exit, please don't leave a note. No c**t will understand it. 

4 hours ago, Steven Craig said:

Sturgeon is an absolute rotter sight of the cow would put you off yer dinner for a month of Sunday's and that voice is beyond sickening. Needed a good slapping about as wain parents must have been right mugs bringing up that still needs a good slapping what an insolent wee cow. 

WTF?   :blink:  Is this for real or has the Kincardine got an alias?