Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

21 hours ago, philyerboots said:

Once again the point is missed, if you lot get your wet dream , she's away to her Portuguse (sic) villa with her English husband and were (sic) stuck with the shit for years.

Least you forget the last SNP  general  is fat, and is now hanging out with his russian pals and his old wife.

FTFY bigot.

• 2 weeks later...

How do our student soyboys feel about our new sacked junior education ministers alt-right views about [trans]women]

"...they [sic] are hairy-knuckled, lipstick-wearing transitional laydees [sic]..."

Or:

"...[A] tranny trove of EU funding for fake women,,,"

Try being her Masters supervisor for gender studies in psychology.

Any other party....

It was years ago though eh... So it's cool bro...or...em...uh...sis..,

#shitpost

Is Philyerboots now the picture editor for 'The UK Union Voice'?

Badly photoshopped picture - check

Bizarre mixture of CAPITALISATION and lowercase - check

Liberal use of ellipses in every sentence - check

Out and out lies presented as fact- check

Dg4C2kxW4AMPU4z.jpg:large

Congratulations on your new job, Phil. I'm sure that your postings here will now receive all the respect they deserve.

I'm vaguely aware of the research referenced there, and I'm pretty sure that extremely simplistic interpretation of the findings wouldn't cut it in a first-year politics essay. 

Edited by DrewDon

Aye, it's not exactly the most recent research, and my limited knowlege of it suggests that it says that devoloution eased tensions rather than increased them. I'm also not sure what an academic paper about the effect of devolution in 2006 has to do with a march in Glasgow in 2018.

But hey, SNP baaaaad! Phil says so.

On 6/29/2018 at 19:25, NotThePars said:

What a disgrace to the name Slavoj Zizek. That post doesn’t even have a whiff of cocaine induced psychosis about it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Every word above is the truth.

I like you because you saw right through me.

What is your Grindr username?

Edited by Slavoj Žižek
Cocaine induced psychosis

I don't think I've ever seen @philyerboots post anything but pictures; has he ever posted any text in support of the Union?

I'm only asking because, if it wasn't for everyone else's replies, I'd assume he was an independence supporter highlighting the rank idiocy of some folk on the other side. There's no way anyone could look at this stuff and think, "quality, sharing this will help my cause".

@Fide has been awfully quiet lately...

6 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I don't think I've ever seen @philyerboots post anything but pictures; has he ever posted any text in support of the Union?

I'm only asking because, if it wasn't for everyone else's replies, I'd assume he was an independence supporter highlighting the rank idiocy of some folk on the other side. There's no way anyone could look at this stuff and think, "quality, sharing this will help my cause".

@Fide has been awfully quiet lately...

He made a couple of replies on page 14 of this thread.

Apparently, Ms Sturgeon hates the English so much, she makes them shag her.

I doubt he's an independence supporter highlighting yoon idiocy, as the stuff he posts doesn't appear anywhere else. What he posts would appear to be all his own work.

Accordingly, he's either a genius indy supporter or the thickest yoon troll ever. I'm going for thick yoon.

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

What he posts would appear to be all his own work.

Careful; them's fightin' words, surely  :o

Where's that one about Theresa May shitting her pants that someone made up a while back? We could have a whole thread of Phil-inspired political 'shops. Might force him to up his game.