Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

And what's the alternative anyway?  Even if you are deluded enough to genuinely think Cherry is a transphobe (seek help) but even if she was, what would we be staying with?  A psychopathic government of neo-fascist English nationalists who we can't vote out.  Aye guid een.  Fuckin twat.

I've read many time that if Nicola goes and Angus Robertson hasn't a seat Cherry will be the next leader.  How does the numbers game stack up?   Would Cherry outpoll Stuart Hosie for example?  

9 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

I've read many time that if Nicola goes and Angus Robertson hasn't a seat Cherry will be the next leader.  How does the numbers game stack up?   Would Cherry outpoll Stuart Hosie for example?  

I think Kate Forbes is a stick on unless Nicola goes now cause of this inquiry

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
17 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Nicola is going nowhere ffs

You cannot be too sure of this.   Alex Salmond knows what he's doing when he's timing his evidence to the enquiry.   

Time will out.  

Just now, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's true, not a fan of her religion based views, just stating a fact, she will be the next leader of the SNP if Sturgeon lasts a while, which she will if she isn't ousted by current events.

Disagree with the second bit, doesn't have the support within the party. Nice lassie though, worked on her campaign in 2016. She's just got engaged too, so been some week for her!

4 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Disagree with the second bit, doesn't have the support within the party. Nice lassie though, worked on her campaign in 2016. She's just got engaged too, so been some week for her!

She was 25 in 2016, she is gaining gravitas all the time.  I think she's a shoo-in if its another few years.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

An excellent gif summary of your own posting emoji23.png

Screenshot_20210128-230532.jpg

That's a true story.

You'll note, once again, I'm trying to discuss the topic at hand, and you are trying to launch a personal attack on me.

Look mate you're only in Forfar do you want me to hand deliver a signed pic or something?  

10 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's a true story.

You'll note, once again, I'm trying to discuss the topic at hand, and you are trying to launch a personal attack on me.

Look mate you're only in Forfar do you want me to hand deliver a signed pic or something?  

Taking lunacy to levels previously never seen.

2 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

As a No voter.  You win.  

Again, that’s hilarious. People accuse Nats of being joyless, it’s so unfounded. I mean, we’ve got you, we’ve got the side splitting Janey Godley. Cracking stuff! Top drawer humour, fair play.

1 minute ago, Glen Sannox said:

Again, that’s hilarious. People accuse Nats of being joyless, it’s so unfounded. I mean, we’ve got you, we’ve got the side splitting Janey Godley. Cracking stuff! Top drawer humour, fair play.

People don't accuse Nats as being joyless.   You just made that up.   

I view outsourcing our fiscal responsibilities to rUK as lunacy on stilts.   

I don't care what you think or believe. 

3 minutes ago, Erih Shtrep said:

People don't accuse Nats as being joyless.   You just made that up.   

I view outsourcing our fiscal responsibilities to rUK as lunacy on stilts.   

I don't care what you think or believe. 

You don’t care, so you decided to reply. Weirdo! 

5398FA74-9A43-4AB3-869B-CDC8B2D45DB0.jpeg