Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

How long does this go on for ?
Salmond has had his day before the committee to present all the evidence he had. Turns out his 'evidence' was mainly 'opinion '.
Now he's presenting more 'evidence'. What is it, a big statement that says 'boo hoo, it's no fair' ? 
Probably aye [emoji23]

Has Wings been punted from twitter? 

All that excitement among the tories and daft c***s like Mrs F and the like on Twitter only to be popped right back in their box. 

Lovely.

1 minute ago, HTG said:

Has Wings been punted from twitter? 

All that excitement among the tories and daft c***s like Mrs F and the like on Twitter only to be popped right back in their box. 

Lovely.

He was punted ages ago and then his personal account was chucked, he has a few devoted fans who spout his rubbish on twitter.

11 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

How long does this go on for ?

Salmond has had his day before the committee to present all the evidence he had. Turns out his 'evidence' was mainly 'opinion '.

Now he's presenting more 'evidence'. What is it, a big statement that says 'boo hoo, it's no fair' ? 

Quite possibly, but if there is something that contradicts Sturgeon's account, then all the pressure that was released today by her performance will simply build up again.

29 minutes ago, 101 said:

Apparently Sturgeon spent longer giving evidence today than Blair did for the Iraq inquiry, if that's true it's utterly staggering and actually quite shameful.

I just had a look at the schedules from the Iraq enquiry Blair had 2 appearances totaling 11 hours obviously today's session was about 8 hours long. Absolutely incredible. 

Quite possibly, but if there is something that contradicts Sturgeon's account, then all the pressure that was released today by her performance will simply build up again.
Releasing as he has done just looks like the act of a really embittered man.

It is fundamentally the word of one person against another.

Even a minute would not be hard evidence - there needs to be a witness or audio/video to corroborate one side or the other.

I increasingly get the impression that Salmond thinks it should never have proceeded full stop.

That would have been even worse.

Guest Bob Mahelp
5 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Almost everything that Salmond has presented so far is based on his blinkered, unshakeable believe that he, and only he, is the oracle of truth and certainty.

I'd be amazed if this 'evidence' is anything more than him putting forward more opinion, hearsay  or 'he said, she said'. 

Almost everything that Salmond has presented so far is based on his blinkered, unshakeable believe that he, and only he, is the oracle of truth and certainty.
I'd be amazed if this 'evidence' is anything more than him putting forward more opinion, hearsay  or 'he said, she said'. 

Then it shouldn't be heard, complete this farce now.. Unionists will want to spin this on and on, enough is enough... absolute waste of time

48 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Yeah I noticed some people on twitter claiming to have joined the SNP in the wake of Sturgeon's evidence session today. Not 1000 of them, but a strong 3 or 4.

45 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

It is my duty to report that Janey Godley has already produced an extremely unfunny voice over of today's proceedings.

Sturgeon must resign.

When was the last time she tweeted 50 cent? 

If it's wasn't so hopeless it would be quite funny that Baroness Davidson said the reason for calling for the head of both the FM and DFM is because it takes a few days to get these motions through Parliament. The lords are welcome to such a high calibre political brain.

Edited by 101

Murdo Fraser = Zzzzz
Alex Hamilton Cole = I’m no sure what I’m asking
Jackie Baillie = I’m gonna getcha no matter what
Margaret Mitchell = Headsgone
Convener = can anyone tell me what I’m supposed to be doing?

Result ?
Impartiality =Zero

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

If it's wasn't so hopeless it would be quite funny that Baroness Davidson said the reason for calling for the head of both the FM and DFM is because it takes a few days to get these motions through Parliament. The lords are welcome to such a high calibre political brain.

Every time I see her, I think I'm watching Kartman from Southpark. Have you ever seen such an angry wee person? Very much a manifestation of anger over substance!

3 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

A few folk on the Dead Pool thread seem to think the "interruption " mid afternoon when they cut to some old archive film footage was Chooky's obituary. Have to say I was listening without pictures. Did anyone who saw it recognise it as that ?
Some gaff if true !!!

Aye, my immediate thought was that he must have died and they were going to cut all other programming for full coverage of that. Some laugh if they were just setting up archive footage for when it happens and accidentally broadcast it.