Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

A few folk on the Dead Pool thread seem to think the "interruption " mid afternoon when they cut to some old archive film footage was Chooky's obituary. Have to say I was listening without pictures. Did anyone who saw it recognise it as that ?
Some gaff if true !!!

Just now, Billy Jean King said:

A few folk on the Dead Pool thread seem to think the "interruption " mid afternoon when they cut to some old archive film footage was Chooky's obituary. Have to say I was listening without pictures. Did anyone who saw it recognise it as that ?
Some gaff if true !!!

It was the first thing I thought when I saw it. 

Excellent closing statement by Nicola condemning those who have  came out in attack against the democratic work of the Civil Service and the Crown Office.

The last 8 hours have been a victory for right minded people and the nationalists.

This inquiry has been a total failure  for the tories and Jabba Bailey who have been portrayed as spoiled little children with their carping and repeated inane questions.

Bring on May the 6th.

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

Excellent closing statement by Nicola condemning those who have  came out in attack against the democratic work of the Civil Service and the Crown Office.

The last 8 hours have been a victory for right minded people and the nationalists.

This inquiry has been a total failure  for the tories and Jabba Bailey who have been portrayed as spoiled little children with their carping and repeated inane questions.

Bring on May the 6th.

Aye how much money has been wasted on this points scoring political exercise?

The committee overreached on its remit and it has spiralled into a complete mess. Members not concerned with asking questions based on facts and instead inventing their own version of events with no evidence.

Much a do about nothing today, didn't lay a glove on Sturgeon and you could see that with Jackie Baillie at the end.

I thought the strangest thing would be BBC Scotland coverage getting cut off to show an early film of Prince Phillip but no the winner was Margaret Mitchell performance and rant at the end. 

Margaret Mitchell -  4 terms as a list MSP and her political career can be defined in a 5 minute rant, where she was basically told to shut the f**k up. 
She ended up like a frustrated player red carded for a blatant hack in injury time against a team who have scored in the first minute then totally shitfested away the other 89m with ease.

Aye how much money has been wasted on this points scoring political exercise?
The committee overreached on its remit and it has spiralled into a complete mess. Members not concerned with asking questions based on facts and instead inventing their own version of events with no evidence.
Absolutely probably more than the 500k they have been carping on about for months.

15 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

To the surprise of absolutely no-one with any semblance of a brain; The First Minister absolutely cigar’d that and is essentially unscathed.

Indeed.

I can't wait to hear how Salmond and his new best friend, Andrew Neil will respond.

Be very interesting to see which pieces the BBC edit together for the evening news. I predict plenty of severe sounding questioning being played and not a lot of the answers.

After Nicola's success today what next for the tories, what shite will they come up with next in the run up to May 6th or will they keep harping on throwing 'Votes of no Confidence' around and persist on the alleged 'Breach of the Ministerial Code'?

It really is comedy at it's best as they don't seem to be aware they have become a laughing stock in a Scotland that never liked them anyway, and if they think their pathetic shenanigans are going to garner votes in Scotland they are fuckin deluded.