Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

You ‘have no recollection’?

Give me a minute and I’ll see if the PCB want to redact anything...

Uh, no. I just can't see your post where you go into detail as to what Sturgeon should've done. Where is it?

6 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

You’ve got that the wrong way round...

26 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

^^^^^ Can’t read.

Aye, anybody with the faintest idea of what they’re talking about who offers a view you don’t agree with is definitely ‘pontificating’. Definitely. It says so in the dictionary.

Also, thanks for the reminder that Nicola wrote a letter.

It’s almost as if, rather than make any meaningful political decisions, all she has to do is keep churning out performative garbage that will be lapped up by an almost literally captive audience....

You had to look up a dictionary for the meaning of pontificate and still got it wrong?

To 'pontificate' is to get a point across in a pompous manner.

On 30/01/2021 at 12:27, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Sturgeon has missed the historic open goal of Brexit, which effectively ends the Treaty of Union, and should have been argued as such from 24th June 2016 on; that would either have accelerated the move towards independence or put a genuine obstacle in the way of Brexit. Win or win. Sturgeon instead tried, and failed, to save England from the Brexit it had explicitly chosen. The SNP’s role in delivering Johnson his GE at the end of 2019 was the final act of outright political stupidity.

She has no strategic ability whatsoever.

A summary. More detail in follow up post if you’re interested.

6 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You had to look up a dictionary for the meaning of pontificate and still got it wrong?

To 'pontificate' is to get a point across in a pompous manner.

Since when did pompous mean ‘not a sycophantic idiot with no idea what they’re talking about’?

You keep making stuff up, rather than knowing anything or having any kind of argument.

You’ll be fine. Scotland will be proud of you.

22 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Yeah, he's got nothing. Stunned emoji23.png

Ooft... went far too soon there, duffer...

Happen a lot?

Also, this weirdo-stalker act (it is an act, isn’t it?) is getting a bit creepier than I’m entirely comfortable with...

So, unless you’ve actually got something to say about, eh ‘politics’ (no sniggering), I suggest you give it up.

5 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

It is amazing.  We want Independence but are prepared to ignore government failings and blatant attempts to get an innocent man jailed for life. 

Is that the Scotland we want?

If so, we are no better than the scum in westminster. 

Innocent?? Lol

It is amazing.  We want Independence but are prepared to ignore government failings and blatant attempts to get an innocent man jailed for life. 
Is that the Scotland we want?
If so, we are no better than the scum in westminster. 

Don't Think the nats really care what the Scottish government get upto as long long as they get independence.

If they have to trample over the graves of a few people along the way then so be it.

2 minutes ago, kevthedee said:

Don't Think the nats really care what the Scottish government get upto as long long as they get independence.

If they have to trample over the graves of a few people along the way then so be it.

Don't think the Unionists really care what the Tories get up to as long as they are shackled to Westminster........

Just now, Stinky Bone said:

Deep breath. 

I will assume you are a troll, because to come out with a statement like that is shameful.  A bad shadow on your character. 

Just remember what his own lawyer said about him. A court presumed he was innocent, so found him not guilty. Doesn't mean he is innocent. 

Not sure you realise that Sturgeon is going no where soon
I have zero faith in the Scottish Parliaments investigation.

I expect them 2 vote along party lines completely ignoring all evidence they have heard.

The James Hamilton QC investigation will however decide her fate and be far more credible.

3 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Likewise.

Others should not be so blind to Nicola. 

I am certainly not blind to Sturgeon. But is she on trial for anything in court? Your denial of anything other than perfection of Salmond is very worrying. 

Ooft... went far too soon there, duffer...
Happen a lot?
Also, this weirdo-stalker act (it is an act, isn’t it?) is getting a bit creepier than I’m entirely comfortable with...
So, unless you’ve actually got something to say about, eh ‘politics’ (no sniggering), I suggest you give it up.
I was posting about you, not to you, you creepy weirdo. Having said that, you grand tactic was, as expected, nebulous pish.