Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

13 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

I'm really looking forward to our First Minister using cop 26 as an opportunity to promote our independence.  There will be lots of world leaders there and she can say how devolution limits what we can do to make the world greener, and if independent we could do so much more. 

And while she is at it, maybe she could declare independence having such a large majority of indy mp/msps.  International recognition straight away. 

Sadly she won't. 

#dissolvetheunion

Aye, that would go down really well while they're negotiating to save the planet. "BTW would you mind committing to support us if we declare UDI tomorrow?".

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye, that would go down really well while they're negotiating to save the planet. "BTW would you mind committing to support us if we declare UDI tomorrow?".

There is no negotiations, there is no agreement being made during this meeting.  I really wish there was but we need ALL countries to take part to safeguard our future. 

Independence should be discussed, it is the perfect time, and if what you believe UDI is then Nicola Sturgeon should be discussing it with world leaders.

4 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

There is no negotiations, there is no agreement being made during this meeting.  I really wish there was but we need ALL countries to take part to safeguard our future. 

Independence should be discussed, it is the perfect time, and if what you believe UDI is then Nicola Sturgeon should be discussing it with world leaders.

We live on one of the wealthiest islands on the planet, nobody cares about our internal squabbles. For everyone else there are far more important things to deal with.

I care. 

I'm really looking forward to our First Minister using cop 26 as an opportunity to promote our independence.  There will be lots of world leaders there and she can say how devolution limits what we can do to make the world greener, and if independent we could do so much more. 

And while she is at it, maybe she could declare independence having such a large majority of indy mp/msps.  International recognition straight away. 

Sadly she won't. 

#dissolvetheunion

Edited 46 minutes ago by Kenneth840

On 30/10/2021 at 16:07, welshbairn said:

'I didn't realise Scotland wasn't an independent country already. Learn something new every day.'

15 hours ago, sparky88 said:

'I didn't realise Scotland wasn't an independent country already. Learn something new every day.'

Scotland entered into a treaty as an independent nation. 

Scotland can leave the treaty as an independent nation. 

Everyone should read up on the treaty of union.  Scotland is a sovereign country and can leave the treaty of union at any time. We only need our mps and msps to stand up and force the mandates that they have been given for the last 7 years.  

We have a pro indy majority at Holyrood. 

And Westminster. 

On 03/11/2021 at 17:37, Clown Job said:

On 04/11/2021 at 23:15, Baxter Parp said:

FDYpm4FXsAEzA9Y?format=jpg&name=large

Can't be long now to Independence, surely Nicola has made the case for Scottish independence to the worlds most important leaders? 

I imagine she told them both we have a pro independence majority at Holyrood and westminster and we will be declaring our independence soon. 

7 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Can't be long now to Independence, surely Nicola has made the case for Scottish independence to the worlds most important leaders? 

I imagine she told them both we have a pro independence majority at Holyrood and westminster and we will be declaring our independence soon. 

Merkel is on her way out.  I am sure one of the last things she does is make sure that Scotland is top of the German political action list.😂

29 minutes ago, strichener said:

Merkel is on her way out.  I am sure one of the last things she does is make sure that Scotland is top of the German political action list.😂

Maybe put a word into the UN?!

Something like: Look at me, I am not very good at my job.  Just like Matt Hancock I made a total arse of the situation, but I want the UN job. 

Sorry that I followed Boris 2 weeks later, and try to care more, never mind the oaps going back to their care homes, never mind that. 

I care more.  I want UN recognition.  Scotland pff, I want it me me me. 

Edited by Kenneth840

7 minutes ago, BFTD said:

The top match for that acronym appears to be a Sonic the Hedgehog fan forum.

I'm not going to pretend to be surprised if that was intentional.

Not surprised, we have a unionist biased media after all.

Try:  Scottish Sovereignty Research Group

And dont fall out with me.  This is the way we can get our independence. Check out the experts. 

Edited by Kenneth840

3 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Not surprised, we have a unionist biased media after all.

Try:  Scottish Sovereignty Research Group

And dont fall out with me.  This is the weay we can get our independence. Check out the experts. 

I have, and the only working link was Ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/234258578758?hash=item368ae63d46:g:aJIAAOSwKhJheVR0