Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

I have no idea why what currency you have in your pocket matters to anyone, least of all in this day and age when just about every major currency is a few cents away from parity. 

If it buys me what I need I'd happily pay in bottlecaps. 

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Is it just me who’s really not bothered about the prospect of joining the Euro anyway? Absolutely fine by me. 

No. For me it's up there with you'll lose the BBC and won't be allowed to speak English. 

It's also been proven time and time again to be nonsense. 

26 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

I have no idea why what currency you have in your pocket matters to anyone, least of all in this day and age when just about every major currency is a few cents away from parity. 

21 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

No. For me it's up there with you'll lose the BBC and won't be allowed to speak English. 

I mostly use my bank card, lots of bank cards like the halifax clarity etc give free foreign spending. 

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Is it just me who’s really not bothered about the prospect of joining the Euro anyway? Absolutely fine by me. 

47 minutes ago, MP_MFC said:

41 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It might not matter to you what the currency in your pocket is called but it does matter when it comes to monetary policy.

I’m pro-Indy but this “ach what does it matter” drivel some supporters come out with does my tits in.

23 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

It might not matter to you what the currency in your pocket is called but it does matter when it comes to monetary policy.

I’m pro-Indy but this “ach what does it matter” drivel some supporters come out with does my tits in.

Only in so far as the options are being prescribed by No as you must use the Euro, you can't have the pound, you'll be skint, you'll have to use wooden coins. 

I do understand your view but this idea that not thinking the currency is a genuine issue over which to decide independence isn't the same as monetary policy isn't an issue. Of course it is. But it's got f**k all to do with independence. 

We won't stop using the pound the day after Yes and we won't have to adopt the Euro the day we make our application to join the EU, or for some considerable time thereafter if at all. 

Everything else is pish, and wind. But mainly pish. 

Edited by williemillersmoustache

31 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

I trust the EU in terms of a currency union more than the UK, Scotland would be an equal partner of the EU not the forgotten partner as it is in the UK. 

8 minutes ago, spongeheid15 said:

I see the big long streak o hens pis# has been left to deliver all the news of cuts while the wee nippy c#£& swans about overseas with her outerag on a pointless selfie mission, fuc* the NHS, f**k cost of living, education, ferries, wonder what that's costing the the tax payer. 

29016F28-EC57-4745-B883-DDA0948D6EDD.jpeg

59DD5E94-1CF2-41E9-ACDD-1E8C52A2C7C2.png

I see the big long streak o hens pis# has been left to deliver all the news of cuts while the wee nippy c#£& swans about overseas with her outerag on a pointless selfie mission, fuc* the NHS, f**k cost of living, education, ferries, wonder what that's costing the the tax payer. 
Ffs, criticising the 1st Minister attending cop27 when the Prime Minister had decided it wasn't important enough for him to attend with, how much is this costing the taxpayer?
Have you been under a rock for the past few years?

Wee Rich boy can sit beside her now seeing he's having the exact same "Jolly" If ever the phrase living rent free was invented for someone, it was you [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

1 hour ago, spongeheid15 said:

cat-keyboard-smash.gif

Hi Anas!

Probably a lot less than Universal Credit are shelling out for your literacy skills courses, which by now must be fucking astronomical 😂