Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This moron commenting on the riot in Kirkton last night.

She lists p/t childminder in her profile.

I wonder if she gave the kids she minds a hiding?5119fdae2c184ef4dcd99bcc1efcdf63.jpg

We should 100% get the f**k on with banning the over the counter sale of fireworks. But I can already hear the pre-cranial-detonation mewling about the chief mammy and her nannying. 

Ridiculous state of affairs that we haven't banned their sale. Every year, idiotic shite like this for weeks on end. 

On 27/10/2022 at 14:30, Dawson Park Boy said:

I’d imagine the truth about this ‘euro’ story will come out in the not too distant future.

Cant believe it should be too difficult to establish one way or another?

It's already established.  New joiners need to make a binding commitment to join the Euro with only the timetable to be decided.

But what you saw with Sturgeon's ignorant wee rant was a clash between two cultures:  An ethno-nationalist sovereignty movement telling the most anti-sovereign organisation on the planet that - if they want iScot to join their club - they will  do so on iScot's terms.  "Easterhouse Rules", sort of.

Very bizarre but very predictable.

47 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

But what you saw with Sturgeon's ignorant wee rant was a clash between two cultures:  An ethno-nationalist sovereignty movement telling the most anti-sovereign organisation on the planet that - if they want iScot to join their club - they will  do so on iScot's terms.  "Easterhouse Rules", sort of.

Very bizarre but very predictable.

Gawd, what have your radicalised pals on UK Nat Twitter been screaming now?

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's already established.  New joiners need to make a binding commitment to join the Euro.

This part of your post is correct.....before it descends into rubbish.

Just to add though that one of the requirements for adopting the Euro is two years' membership of ERM II.

It is of course up to the individual EU nation state when it joins this mechanism. So the timescale to eurozone ascension is effectively within that nations own control.

Why would unionist commentators miss that important bit out?🤔

1 hour ago, git-intae-thum said:

It is of course up to the individual EU nation state when it joins this mechanism. So the timescale to eurozone ascension is effectively within that nations own control.

Easterhouse Rules, mate.  None of that is within the acquis.

1 hour ago, git-intae-thum said:

This part of your post is correct.....before it descends into rubbish.

You can have your lucid moment.  Not often enough but there  is hope.  I guess that 'rubbish' you refer to is the very sovereignty-focused Nationalism you endorse being in conflict with the very anti-sovereignty EU.

That this is a surprise to you is no surprise.  Most Nats are blind to what they are.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Easterhouse Rules, mate.  None of that is within the acquis.

You can have your lucid moment.  Not often enough but there  is hope.  I guess that 'rubbish' you refer to is the very sovereignty-focused Nationalism you endorse being in conflict with the very anti-sovereignty EU.

That this is a surprise to you is no surprise.  Most Nats are blind to what they are.

Och i thought you'd be in a good mood as well, what with Deadco setting yet another WURLD RECURD last night 😂

19 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Och i thought you'd be in a good mood as well, what with Deadco setting yet another WURLD RECURD last night 😂

By ten minutes after the final whistle he had renamed Rangers' wee spot in Europe and was posting on the Nippy thread. Impressive!