Montrose Vs Clyde - Squeeky Bum Time

Can everyone just bare in mind this on Saturday; if Clyde are losing by two goals after half time, someone please start a Clyde relegation thread. No way can it backfire. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGovern also states "There's no doubt about how big the game is, but we've got to approach it how we normally would."

I'd rather he treated it as a big game. Like a cup final perhaps. Do or die. All or nothing.

Approaching it like any other game would will result in our usual cowardly display and defeat.

McGovern also states "There's no doubt about how big the game is, but we've got to approach it how we normally would."

I'd rather he treated it as a big game. Like a cup final perhaps. Do or die. All or nothing.

Approaching it like any other game would will result in our usual cowardly display and defeat.

Aye, was thinking that. The usual approach has been gash for Clyde since the clocks went back- can't see why that would be the approach just now

McGovern also states "There's no doubt about how big the game is, but we've got to approach it how we normally would.

Why shake things up now, it's all been ticking along so nicely of late. . .

What an unbelievable quote!

Get a few rockets fired up some of these clowns. Get Higgins to f**k and get our fucking 'captain' telt if he shites out a tackle he is getting sent in the away end.

22 hours ago, Chris_DK said:

Can everyone just bare in mind this on Saturday; if Clyde are losing by two goals after half time, someone please start a Clyde relegation thread. No way can it backfire. 

Simple preventitive solution to this - get Dean to add a "who are Clyde anyway - Montrose to win 5-0" post (apologies if you've already done it Deano but I cannae be arsed reading the whole thread!) and you'll skoosh it tomorrow :). Will be keeping an eye on tomorrow's scores with interest, and there are 5 ex-QP players in the Kilby side who are hoping their lottery tickets come up this weekend.

Not expecting a win tomorrow; I thought Montrose looked pretty decent when they were at Broadwood coupled with our gift giving defence I am pretty sure we will be relying on results elsewhere, obviously hope I'm wrong but no reason to think otherwise. 

Please prove me wrong and can Mr Peaso please pick himself to start!

Montrose lads, wheres the best place to drink and get a bit of grub?

Coming off the train the road taking you to the high street has the picture house which is a big chain pub type place. There's also the Vaults which does good food which is opposite the old swimming pool and is only a 10 minute walk from the ground. Downside to the vaults is that it's smaller and a few Mo fans use it for grub before the game so could be quite busy.

Once again I foolishly feel optimistic before a game for absolutely no reason. Perhaps this is the game that will be different from all the rest.

Hence I'm going to waste some more hard earned cash traveling to watch a bunch of wasters let me and my fellow supporters down.

'mon the Bully Wee.

9 minutes ago, stimpy said:

Coming off the train the road taking you to the high street has the picture house which is a big chain pub type place. There's also the Vaults which does good food which is opposite the old swimming pool and is only a 10 minute walk from the ground. Downside to the vaults is that it's smaller and a few Mo fans use it for grub before the game so could be quite busy.

Cheers Stimpy, looking forward to it :thumsup2

Montrose lads, wheres the best place to drink and get a bit of grub?

Ignore Stimpy, the picturehouse is shite. Sharkys is the place to go, pain in the arse trying to explain where it is so just use the maps on your phone if you can.

Archived