Hearts vs Aberdeen - Sunday 7th May

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/1/2017 at 22:21, scottorae said:

Lose this and conceivably we'll need to beat Partick in our last game to secure 2nd. Hope I'm wrong

Really?

Have you been watching how poor Rangers are this season? I think there is very little chance they will win all 4 games. 

Meh. Very meh. We seem to have started our usual post split slump and Hearts have been gash since Cathro came in. No wonder no one can raise themselves.

With regards to team, some changes from last week for me with McGinn dropping out for Reynolds. McGinn has looked knackered again while our midfield suffered last week with Shinnie dropping back into defence second half. Lewis; Logan, Taylor, Reynolds, Considine; Jack, Shinnie; Christie, McLean, Hayes; Rooney.

As for a scoreline, for some reason I fancy us to win 2-1 with Christie and Rooney scoring, Goncalves for Hearts. However that is definitely letting hope overrule post split reasoning.

Meh. Very meh. We seem to have started our usual post split slump and Hearts have been gash since Cathro came in. No wonder no one can raise themselves.

With regards to team, some changes from last week for me with McGinn dropping out for Reynolds. McGinn has looked knackered again while our midfield suffered last week with Shinnie dropping back into defence second half. Lewis; Logan, Taylor, Reynolds, Considine; Jack, Shinnie; Christie, McLean, Hayes; Rooney.

As for a scoreline, for some reason I fancy us to win 2-1 with Christie and Rooney scoring, Goncalves for Hearts. However that is definitely letting hope overrule post split reasoning.

Mitigating circumstances for much of the post split drop off - most of the time we've had our league placing secured by the end of the season so we've not gone full pelt/chucked in the kids and we're looking ahead to the early start the following season.

This year we've got 2nd to secure and a cup final, so I'd hope minds would be fully focused.

1-2

On 04/05/2017 at 15:05, anotherchance said:

Tinkcastle would be a good place to clinch 2nd, especially after all their jumping about after beating us to qualify for the preliminary stages of the Champions League in 2006.

Would think with Partick playing a beleaguered Sevco before we KO I'm fairly hopeful we'll do it this weekend.

You applauded us for our achievement that night

If it had been the other way round (at shittodrie) not sure we would have done the same

Anyway, just got one thing to say

Lie doon ya basturts, lie doon!

Hearts beat us, St. Johnstone, the pigs, and the filth. St. Johnstone beat the filth and Partick. Partick beat the filth tomorrow. We beat the filth at hunbrox. Nae **** in europe. Yaldy. Let's make it happen boys.

I'd rather they didn't get the chance to be humiliated tbh. Europe is their only chance to grow. I want then to whither away, and the seethe/disgust from their neanderthal fans will be a delicious little treat for all of Scottish football to enjoy.

28 minutes ago, Elixir said:

We're wearing that Caspian Primrose monstrosity. warnock.png

Not won a single game in it. warnock.png

I'm told it's the home rip-off tribute kit we're wearing - not that it'll make a blind bit of difference to us getting horsed.

warnock.png

Ryan Jack out ill today. Pawlett in, don't know about that one but we shall see.

Hmmm. Surprised Christie wasn't preferable. Probably giving Pawlett game time in readiness for the cup final.

Archived