Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

I fancy Morton strongly. Probably 3-1 over the two games. DU are woeful managed by a complete imposter

There is a thread in here somewhere amongst the crap posts from Falkirk and Dundee fans, I think. At least Falkirk have a stake in the result. Dundee's only stake in the result is their colossal and overwhelming obsession with the club for the other side of the street.

Still think we'll lose, unless we get a bit of luck or some helpful refereeing.

18 minutes ago, distresseduke said:

can see united suddenly hitting form with andreu the star man as they tear Morton then us apart

I want whatever you've been drinking. Unless this is the most sarcastic thing anyone has ever said ever. In which case, top work fella.

Guest Back Post Misses
The play offs should be cancelled this season. I fear whoever stumbles into the final are going to take one hell of a beating. 

Don't see it. Any of the three will compete

1 hour ago, wee_bairn said:

The play offs should be cancelled this season. I fear whoever stumbles into the final are going to take one hell of a beating. 

Depends who finishes second bottom of the Premiership.

If it's Motherwell or Dundee, I think they would win. Accies or ICT would give the Championship team a much better chance.

I'm assuming County and Killie will be safe.

25 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Take it this tie won't be on the TV? Given that they are allowed to televise all 9 play-off games, I really don't understand why they don't.

Agree, in this day and age to put together a simple package and chuck it on Alba wouldn't exactly take too much work. Poor show.

Take it this tie won't be on the TV? Given that they are allowed to televise all 9 play-off games, I really don't understand why they don't.

If you had seen any of the five largely turgid games between these two sides this season you'd understand why even Alba aren't interested in televising it.

Tbh it'd be depressing as f**k if we won the playoff. We'd end up getting pumped every week.

There's no danger that Rae would invest in upgrading the squad.

Archived