Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Get them pumped Utd. We'll draw 1-1 at your gaff then give you the standard 3-0 shagging at TFS.

You have breathed in too many toxins from Grangemouth you mutant [emoji196]

Good luck to both teams. I'm sure it'll be nervy for both sets of fans. From a selfish point of view, I don't want Morton to go up do we still have our derby. May the best team win

1 minute ago, BIG BEN said:

Good luck to both teams. I'm sure it'll be nervy for both sets of fans. From a selfish point of view, I don't want Morton to go up do we still have our derby. May the best team win

Bloody hope not

13 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Not obsessed. Not at all. Definitely not. No

You seem on the brink m8 so I shan't goad you any further. Try and relax and enjoy the game when it comes.

May the marginally less pish team win. 

If the size of a crowd had any bearing on the outcome of a football match then you should have beaten us at least once this season. But it doesn't, so you haven't.

I will disagree with you. It's not the only factor but it IS often a factor. See any OF home game.

There's no doubt Morton deserve credit for their performances this season but I suspect tired legs and a lack of squad depth could count against you. This is likely to be less of an issue for United who could also be spurred on in a larger more atmospheric stadium ( much as I like Cappielow - as long as its dry).

Nevertheless I certainly hope you win the quarter final.

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I will disagree with you. It's not the only factor but it IS often a factor. See any OF home game.

What a terrible example considering Rangers just got pumped by Celtic at Ibrox.

8 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The play offs this season have great potential for carnage on here. Hopefully Morton win this. 

Worried about meeting us in the semis?

Archived