Greenock Morton v Dundee United, The Shanfest Part VI

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

I don't want Falkirk going into the return leg at home chasing a deficit. I can't see us dealing with a team defending a lead at TFS.

If you ask me, Dundee United will be more dangerous at Tannadice with a big crowd than Morton at Cappielow. So, with respect to Morton, I'd rather face them.

If the size of a crowd had any bearing on the outcome of a football match then you should have beaten us at least once this season. But it doesn't, so you haven't.

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is this shitfest on Comedy Central?

No, they're too busy showing your 0-7 utter shoeing at home by Aberdeen on a continuous loop. 

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is this shitfest on Comedy Central?

Friends is on by the looks of it. Not sure why Comedy Central would pick up a Scottish lower league game anyway? 

Just now, virginton said:

No, they're too busy showing your 0-7 utter shoeing at home by Aberdeen on a continuous loop. 

Aye ok! 10-2 fae Hamilton though? You really want to go down the past hammering route?

I actually want you guys to win, Duffy v the DABs n all that. But you sir are a twat! 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Friends is on by the looks of it. Not sure why Comedy Central would pick up a Scottish lower league game anyway? 

Well you clearly wouldnt be watching it you humourless chunt!

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Aye ok! 10-2 fae Hamilton though?

Not televised either. Dundee's utter humiliation was though. Fail.

I actually want you guys to win, Duffy v the DABs n all that.

Didn't ask and couldn't give a toss. Somehow I doubt that the players are pinning your gormless words of encouragement on the dressing room wall either. 

But you sir are a twat! 

Didn't ask and couldn't give a toss.

All in all, a solid 0/7 contribution from a Dundee roaster. 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Well you clearly wouldnt be watching it you humourless chunt!

Well obviously because it's not on Comedy Central. I checked the listings and it's Friends repeats. 

2 minutes ago, virginton said:

Not on TV either. 

Didn't ask and couldn't give a toss. Somehow I doubt that the players are pinning your gormless words of encouragement on the dressing room wall either. 

Didn't ask and couldn't give a toss.

All in all, a solid 0/7 contribution from a Dundee roaster. 

Lies! Duffy always reads my posts as he wishes his current crop of thick bit Morten fans were as witty as the Dundee box office on here!

Your still full of your same pish patter as a few seasons ago! Enjoy never getting promoted! 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Lies! Duffy always reads my posts as he wishes his current crop of thick bit Morten fans were as witty as the Dundee box office on here!

Your still full of your same pish patter as a few seasons ago! Enjoy never getting promoted! 

Because nothing says "my pish patter" quite like you trying and failing to lift it for your band of illiterate morons. Better luck next time.

1494108886746.jpg.8c984927b931e7b1e6f7c896bdf078b9.jpg

3 minutes ago, virginton said:

Because nothing says "my pish patter" quite like you trying and failing to lift it for your band of illiterate morons. Better luck next time.

1494108886746.jpg.8c984927b931e7b1e6f7c896bdf078b9.jpg

Ainsley? 

Just as I said, same pish patter!

Archived