Angus Robertson

Im_Rodger

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

He's perfectly suited for Westminster then, as exemplified by utterly bossing PMQ's most weeks.

I wouldn't have Tasmina as Westminster leader. However, despite a spell on the darkside, she's seen the light and is a bit of a wid.

5910dffdc99d4_tasthug.jpg.de216e6e851c55e8c153cd5c024166db.jpg

Thanks for playing.

As long as you can shut her up.  Her voice goes right through you and she certainly likes the sound of it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's perfectly suited for Westminster then, as exemplified by utterly bossing PMQ's most weeks.
I wouldn't have Tasmina as Westminster leader. However, despite a spell on the darkside, she's seen the light and is a bit of a wid.
Thanks for playing.

He's bossed f**k all. He stands there in his usual pompous fashion, with all these salivating Monarch of the Glen extras in the background. It's fucking embarrassing and sadly so many can't see that.

He's bossed f**k all. He stands there in his usual pompous fashion, with all these salivating Monarch of the Glen extras in the background. It's fucking embarrassing and sadly so many can't see that.

He's your leader man.. He's fighting for you... have some bloody respect.

11 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

You're really weird.

8 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Delighted that he's not only rattled Theresa May's cage but yours too.

th5QXBE4OM.jpg.fdc59121fcd1e73d031345bc3b738e16.jpg

40 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

That is knuckle chewing material.  

Criiiiiiinnnnnnge.....:shutup

(Although I suspect it more likely you are just a saddo troll sitting in a slum bedsit in Croyden or some other similar shitehole getting yer cheaps trolling a Scottish fitba forum. 8))

Either way, bit embarrassing fur ye son.

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I wouldn't have Tasmina as Westminster leader. However, despite a spell on the darkside, she's seen the light and is a bit of wid.

Thanks for playing.

FTFY.

19 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

That is knuckle chewing material.  

Criiiiiiinnnnnnge.....:shutup

(Although I suspect it more likely you are just a saddo troll sitting in a slum bedsit in Croyden or some other similar shitehole getting yer cheaps trolling a Scottish fitba forum. 8))

Either way, bit embarrassing fur ye son.

Similarly I doubt McSpreader has ever been north of the Tweed apart from a pensioner coach trip around the Borders. He confessed to living in Portugal for a bit, then swiftly retracted it. I sincerely hope he's stuck on on a reduced fixed income since Brexit, with his local healthcare in doubt, and muttering to himself in an Albufeira apartment that he bought at the peak and now is practically worthless. Asides from that I wish him all the best.

Interesting to note that whenever Angus Tweets anything the mono-brows start frothing at the mouth almost immediately.

With actual politics being a side-show to their absolute raison d'etre of having yon flag to march about the streets with Angus gets it tight for actually trying to take the government to task for things.

Joanna Cherry was the first name I thought of for SNP WM leader in his absence ... I'm glad a few others have said the same. She's another who gets it tight on Twitter for a totally misleading clip of her on QT, she was absolutely outstanding last time out and anyone slagging her for it is merely showing their utter ignorance of what she said and how moronic the audience was that night.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Similarly I doubt McSpreader has ever been north of the Tweed apart from a pensioner coach trip around the Borders. He confessed to living in Portugal for a bit, then swiftly retracted it. I sincerely hope he's stuck on on a reduced fixed income since Brexit, with his local healthcare in doubt, and muttering to himself in an Albufeira apartment that he bought at the peak and now is practically worthless. Asides from that I wish him all the best.

:lol: McSpreadshite

"imigrante ilegal"

6 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

Seek help you fucking sociopath.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

If anyone wants a laugh, go to the Northern Scot (http://www.northern-scot.co.uk/News/) and have a look at the comments sections on any political (or even non politcal) related stories.  The Anti SNP stuff is hilarious.  

Im sure Glen Minter must have signed up under various guises.

One of the headlines is Sheep rustling at Alves.

Who said snpbad.png.png.d928324321599b1477465624ec9e25c5.png

23 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

He's probably won more respect in Westminster than any other SNP MP. I say the polls have got it wrong in Moray and Robertson will win with an increased majority.

That may say more about many of the other SNP MP's than the man himself.

That may say more about many of the other SNP MP's than the man himself.

He's the stand out performer on that side of the house every Wednesday.

Archived